Who do I email...

Started by wrtpeeps, Aug 31, 2008, 16:16:52

Previous topic - Next topic

wrtpeeps

... for my mac code?

O2 just moved into my exchange and their offer is alot cheaper for the same as I get now.  :D
Don't eat yellow snow.

Rik

support@idnet.net or call 08000 267237 during office hours (08:00-18:30 Mon-Thurs, 08:00-18:00 Fri).
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

wrtpeeps

Don't eat yellow snow.

Rik

NP. :) Sorry to be losing you, but I quite understand why. Feel free to pop in for a natter though, you don't have to be a customer.
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Good luck with the move ..  :thumb:

Call in and let us know how it goes.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

David

:cheers: Hope it goes well.............dont be a stranger  :thumb:
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Philip

good luck and best wishes  :thumb:

Simon

Simon.
--

Sebby

All the best with O2. I don't blame you - LLU does have its attractiveness. :thumb:

wrtpeeps

I got my mac, but the email subject was "IDNET broadband cancellation"

I thought requesting a mac was not a cancellation?  ???

I mean, we are 80% probable to be switching, but, I don't want to be cut off til I actually switch (if I even do so) ?
Don't eat yellow snow.

Lance

I suppose that you are cancelling your service from IDNet, not all together. If you don't use the MAC, things should stay as they are now.
Lance
_____

john

Quote from: wrtpeeps on Sep 01, 2008, 13:18:54
I got my mac, but the email subject was "IDNET broadband cancellation"

I thought requesting a mac was not a cancellation?  ???

I mean, we are 80% probable to be switching, but, I don't want to be cut off til I actually switch (if I even do so) ?

As I understand it requesting you MAC code is only the first stage in the process of cancellation but until you pass it on to a new ISP and they initiate the migration then you will not be cut of from your current ISP.

wrtpeeps

Ah, so if by the end of 30 days I haven't used it, my IDNET will continue as normal?
Don't eat yellow snow.

john

Yes (unless anyone from Idnet knows different!)

Inactive

Quote from: wrtpeeps on Sep 01, 2008, 13:33:49
Ah, so if by the end of 30 days I haven't used it, my IDNET will continue as normal?

It seems so, and we will all have wasted time in wishing you well..  ;D ;D :legpull:
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

David

Why is he called wishing well  ?....I had one once but  spent too much money throwing coins in
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Inactive

Well, I wish I could answer that David. ;)

Rik

It's a shame the Crazy Gang retired, they could have got some good scripts here. :)
Rik
--------------------

john

Quote from: Rik on Sep 01, 2008, 14:46:08
It's a shame the Crazy Gang retired, they could have got some good scripts here. :)

I think they are here  ;D

Rik

Shh. Don't let everyone know, John. ;D
Rik
--------------------

David

Underneath the arches..........................I dream my dream awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

john

What you do under the arches David is your own affair  ;)

Inactive

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Sep 01, 2008, 14:50:58
Underneath the arches.....

Load of cobblers  ( under the arches ) OK.. I will get my coat. ;)

David

Quote from: john on Sep 01, 2008, 15:00:25
What you do under the arches David is your own affair  ;)

I know that,ask my son Archie he will cofirm this,mind you my daughter isnt too happy,with a name like Primera you cant blame the poor mare  ;D

Steve

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Sep 01, 2008, 15:13:00
I know that,ask my son Archie he will cofirm this,mind you my daughter isnt too happy,with a name like Primera you cant blame the poor mare  ;D
Thanks for the confirmation,I thought the Nissan Primera never had heated seats ;D
Steve
------------