UK.gov to tap BT as data harvester

Started by somanyholes, Feb 16, 2009, 10:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

David

But on the plus side all the daytime shows will  ;D get Trish or whatever she is called to do a show....how the Gov ruined my life by using modern techno.....................................no it hasnt the same impact really has it hmmmm  ;D
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Sebby

David

Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Adrian

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Feb 16, 2009, 10:52:05
Im glad I wont be around in 20 years but if nothng is done god knows what will happen in the future  :shake:
I forget the number of times I have said this myself, but I usually say it every time the government erodes my civil liberties a bit more. :(

Oh I forgot, if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear - how many times do i still hear that falsehood run out too!
Adrian

greenfedora

Quote from: Adrian on Feb 17, 2009, 21:49:20
Oh I forgot, if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear - how many times do i still hear that falsehood run out too!

Agreed. Ask the people in any country where their freedom is despotically repressed what they think of that statement. "Doing nothing wrong" can land them 20 years hard labour.
Regards,
Gordon

Rik

Quote from: Adrian on Feb 17, 2009, 21:49:20

Too often. :(
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.