Quick Question

Started by quandam, Feb 21, 2009, 17:14:11

Previous topic - Next topic

quandam

Info please.

If you exceed your monthly usage allowance does the £1.00 extra Gb kick in automatically?

Also, if you pay yearly, when is that extra Gb charged, in the current month or annually?

Rik

Yes and no idea, in that order. ;) It would be monthly in arrears if you paid that way, but unless someone else knows, you'll probably have to ask IDNet about annual payments.

IDNet seem to allow a little leeway though, and in the two months I have gone 'overdrawn', I haven't been charged.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Lona

I have. Preferential treatment I say.  I want a refund. ;) ;)

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Simon

:hehe:  Perks of being an Admin, Lona!  :adpower:
Simon.
--

Rik

I went over by less than 1GB both months, Lona, and that's out 2 out of 28, the other 26 have been well under.  8)
Rik
--------------------

Lona

Quote from: Rik on Feb 21, 2009, 17:27:51
I went over by less than 1GB both months, Lona, and that's out 2 out of 28, the other 26 have been well under.  8)

I'm not telling.

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

quandam

Quote from: Rik on Feb 21, 2009, 17:27:51

I'm so sorry Rik that you have had to answer similar questions that the Home Sectretary is answering linked to her 'main' home. :no:

However, I still haven't got a satisfactory answer to my question. Hopefully one will be forthcoming? Thanks for your honest answer ;D.

Rik

I can guarantee one would be forthcoming from IDNet, Quandam. :) Whether anyone else can help depends on how many are paying annually and have gone over their limit.

Just call me Jackie, btw. ;D
Rik
--------------------

quandam

Quote from: Rik on Feb 21, 2009, 18:08:52
I can guarantee one would be forthcoming from IDNet, Quandam. :) Whether anyone else can help depends on how many are paying annually and have gone over their limit.

Just call me Jackie, btw. ;D

I know. If I don't get an answer here I will contact HQ.

Anyway, thanks, Jackie!

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Simon_idnet

Quote from: quandam on Feb 21, 2009, 17:14:11
If you exceed your monthly usage allowance does the £1.00 extra Gb kick in automatically?

Also, if you pay yearly, when is that extra Gb charged, in the current month or annually?

Hello again John, nice to see you back.

Even if you pay annually any excess bandwidth is invoiced at the end of each month. We have taken the view that it would be a little bit silly to raise an invoice for just one, single, £

Cheers
Simon

Danni

You are very kind, Simon_idnet :)

IDNet Customer (ex-partner's name): 6th January 2006 - 23rd March 2007
IDNet broadband Customer (my name): 11th June 2008 - 21st April 2010

Now with Be for internets, IDNet for phone.

quandam

Quote from: Simon_idnet on Feb 21, 2009, 21:10:49
Hello again John, nice to see you back.

Even if you pay annually any excess bandwidth is invoiced at the end of each month. We have taken the view that it would be a little bit silly to raise an invoice for just one, single, £

Cheers
Simon

Thanks Simon. Good to be back, Keep up the good work!