Phone service - call records / bills online ?

Started by PhilT, Apr 20, 2009, 12:24:52

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilT

Is there an online facility for IDnet's phone service for example to see past bills or look at call records ?

I'm on the phone service, but not the IDnet broadband.

Phil

Rik

As far as I can see, Phil, no. The accounts page just holds the basic data of the package.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Simon_idnet

Hi PhilT

Full call data records are available via our portal here: https://www.idnet.net/secure

Regards
Simon

Simon

Simon.
--

PhilT

Quote from: Simon_idnet on Apr 20, 2009, 13:38:46

Full call data records are available via our portal here: https://www.idnet.net/secure

Regards
Simon

cool. Off to get a login / password.........

Tacitus

Quote from: Simon_idnet on Apr 20, 2009, 13:38:46

How exactly is the billing done?  If I was on line only, with calls charged separately, is payment done by variable DDebit or on a monthly invoice?  The reason I ask is that calls could be (say) £10 one month and £30 the next. 

With BT you can do one regular payment and be in credit one month and debit the next, but I doubt you operate such a system.

Simon_idnet

That would be a monthly invoice of variable value which would be paid by DD.
S

Tacitus

Quote from: Simon_idnet on Apr 20, 2009, 15:39:32
That would be a monthly invoice of variable value which would be paid by DD.
S

Thanks Simon.

Ann

I just looked at my latest call bill.  It says I owe a penny.. I'm really sorry for IDNet that I'm such a frugal customer.  But when I hit the link to download my call record it tells me to bugger off in longer language.. I suppose they never bothered to put the file there although I can view something but not download it.

PhilT

download worked ok here, a CSV file that includes calls which aren't charged as well as those that are.

My only charges so far are for calls to mobiles, the inclusive daytime 0845 and the lack of an 8p connection charge look to have saved me about 30% (£10) in a month. Anytime Light.

Rik

I haven't managed to make a chargeable call yet. :)
Rik
--------------------

Ann

I'm on the line only option paid annually so I pay for all my calls.. still only spent a penny though  ;D

Rik

Good, isn't it. :) Orange have given me such a good deal on the mobile that I only use the landline for 08xx numbers now.
Rik
--------------------

Sebby

Quote from: Ann on Apr 21, 2009, 12:08:57
I'm on the line only option paid annually so I pay for all my calls.. still only spent a penny though  ;D

:zip:

g7pkf

I have 2 lines with IDnet, one call usage is very very low (4 calls in about 3months)

the other is a bit more about £5 a month.

again i went for pay as you use option i find the deals were not worth it for me.

reason calls are so low is all "normal" calls go out via voip, 0800's 999 112 and texts go out via pstn.

0871 used to go out via pstn but my voip provider is cheaper so they now go out via them as well.

My sipgate accounts (all 3 of them) had £20 credit put on each of them in December all 3 are still over £5 in credit (i get an email warning me if they drop below this)