Hope the free providers keep it up

Started by D-Dan, Feb 12, 2007, 21:16:22

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Dan

Yep - I mean that. Not very charitable, but as long as the big companies keep providing their free broadband, and failing miserably in their efforts to keep up with demand, those of us who are prepared to pay for a quality service actually get it without having to worry too much.

I remain convinced that Orange screwed up with their free offer which killed the connection for us paying customers, despite our having been around since the Freeserve days (odd that it was called "Freeserve", 'cos  I had to pay for mine), hence my move, but people are like sheep and will follow the biggest one. All I can say is "keep it up", keeps my connection clear :)
Have I lost my way?

This post doesn't necessarily represent even my own opinions, let alone anyone else's

Rik

I think we would all join you in a loud chorus of Amen to that!
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Inactive

Give the " Free " providers time, once they have sucked in enough mugs, then they will all see what " free " is all about.

When did Sky etc. give anything for free for very long?

Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

I think it was the February 30th! ;)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.