Good news - June 17, 2009

Started by Rik, Jun 17, 2009, 10:56:25

Previous topic - Next topic

john

Quote from: PuncH on Jun 18, 2009, 21:24:30
:lmao:

Just imagine...if she likes football & curry as well! OMG!

You forgot to mention 'beer' as well PunchH  ;D

David

Hi guys Im just pasting this her for support to look at this thread hope you dont mind  :fingers:
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Lance

Lance
_____

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

David

Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

David

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Jun 19, 2009, 14:31:41

Hi guys Im just pasting this her for support to look at this thread hope you dont mind  :fingers:

Your DSL connection rate: 6644 kbps(DOWN-STREAM),  999 kbps(UP-STREAM)
    IP profile for your line is - 3000 kbps
    Actual IP throughput achieved during the test was - 2121 kbps

Sebby

Throughput for the profile is a little on the low side, but the profile is wrong for the sync, which suggests instability to me, David.

David

Yes Sebby but BT say no fault found and Im awaiting supports view on this

Please send us the results. Tests on your line show no obvious fault
condition and the profile for your line is currently set at 5500kbps

It was fine until the change to the new service  :dunno:

Sebby

I can't help you there, David, this is one for support. :(

David

:thnks:  Sebby..hope to get my old speeds back  :fingers:

J!ll

David

J!ll

David

David

J!ll

David

J!ll

David

:hehe: We will see if it stays that way Jill  :fingers:

David

David

VaderDSL

Awesome speeds lately on ADSL2+ extremely happy :)

David