How do I set up disposable e-mail addresses?

Started by rgthomas, Jul 14, 2009, 18:49:29

Previous topic - Next topic

rgthomas

My notes from when I first came to IDnet say disposable e-mail addresses or aliases (expiring after a short period) can be set up.  But I can't find
any current help on this. Can anyone tell me how to do it please?

Glenn

:welc: :karma: I've not seen or heard of it myself, but someone should be along soon
Glenn
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Rik

Hi and welcome to the forum. :welc: :karma:

I don't think, but someone may correct me on this, that disposable email addresses are available from the free idnet.com service.
Rik
--------------------

Glenn

Looking on my IDNet account, I can only setup email accounts, but there is no time limit on them, they can however be deleted at anytime.
Glenn
--------------------

Sebby

Simon

:welc:  You can set up as many email addresses as you like, and delete them, so I guess that's as close to 'disposable' as you might get with the free IDNet addresses.

There are a couple of other solutions that I know of, those being:  http://10minutemail.com/  and  http://www.mailinator.com/  either of which might do what you require.  :) 

Simon.
--

Ray

Ray
--------------------

Dopamine

Disposable email addresses? Isn't that what Hotmail was invented for?

Gary

I think with the .net you can. I can set up alias accounts with my domain mail with IDnet, but you cant on the .com addresses as far asI know. I can set up alias accounts with my yahoo mail as well.
Damned, if you do damned if you don't