Administration & Invoices

Started by Dave, Mar 30, 2006, 21:14:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I have been with IDNET for over month and have a couple of questions:

1) Are invoices available to view on line (if so can you direct me to the location in my account) and do they show your usage. Or are the emailed to you?

2) If I wish to change my account details so it includes a company name, what's the best method to do it?

Thanks
David

Adam

Hi,

1) I'm not aware personally of any way to view invoices online, at present. However, if you login at http://www.idnet.net/login/ you can view your current usage.

2) The best way would be to contact IDNet via email at contactus@idnet.net or call them at 08000 267 237.

Adam
Adam

Dave

Thanks Adam, I will do as suggested & my also ask the question on the adslguide.org IDNet Forum.

Jeff

Dave, Adam is correct, there is no way to view your invoice on line, but you can view your current usage where Adam told you to look. Only downloads are counted towards your bandwidth usage and not uploads. Totals are recalculated each time your connection resets/router is rebooted so for a true picture, reboot your router before logging on. ;)

You cannot change any personal details online at present, other than to change your customer login password.

Ultimately, IDNet CS number is free, it will be answered in under 5 rings :)

RobMc

Hi all,
First post and something useful to say, definately a first for me. I emailed support a few days ago asking about printing/downloading invoices and got the following reply:

QuoteWe expect to have this facility in place in April.
Regards

Now assuming that's april 2006 ... :D

Rob.

Jeff

Rob, that`s great news, thanx for that m8 :)

But c`mon, you should speak up more often, don`t put yersel down, no judges here my friend :)

Scott

Quote from: Jeff on Mar 31, 2006, 23:36:31
But c`mon, you should speak up more often, don`t put yersel down, no judges here my friend :)
Hear Hear ! Very useful information Ro b - thanks for sharing m8 and welcome
Member of the IDNet Mafia
How to Spot and Deal with Trolls

Dave

Simon has telephoned to confirm previously invoices for small amounts were prepared annually, but they are introducing the facility to have them monthly and available in PDF format. Timescale expected to be available within the month.

It nice to have good quick service from support.  :)

Jeff