Started by Tacitus, Oct 09, 2009, 16:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnH

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Oct 26, 2009, 20:58:25
Might be time to dip my toe in the pool

Nah, you don't want to do that. Come back here.  :kiss: :hug:

David

Trouble is I cant swim  ;D
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

JohnH

Just jump in the deep end .....you normally do.  ;D

Glenn

:rofl:

Man overboard

Quote from: J!ll on Oct 24, 2009, 23:35:03
No we don't let them know that, just wave at them  :D
Glenn
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

David

Quote from: lodge on Oct 26, 2009, 21:39:37
Just jump in the deep end .....you normally do.  ;D

:bartmoon: :dog: :ithank: :hehe:
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

David

Quote from: Glenn on Oct 26, 2009, 21:40:10
:rofl:

Man overboard

This is not fair guys here I am crying out for help and I am held up to derision and the butt of jokes  :rofl: :pmsl: :rofl2:

JohnH

Would you like us to tell you where to go, then?  ;D

David

Best come around for a cup of tea and a laugh  ;D

JohnH

David

You can meet the wife  ;D

Now for the Tea  >:D

Simon

Simon.
--

David

:hehe: Your on the ball tonight  ;D

Glenn

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Oct 26, 2009, 22:01:59
You can meet the wife  ;D

Now for the Tea  >:D

In my best Hanibal voice, "I'm having a few friends over for dinner"  :whistle:
Glenn
--------------------

David

few friends

Thats a lot for me......and I count as a friend anyone who says to me "Have a Nice Day"  ;D

David

Changed my package todayto 4Gb daytime/100Gb off peak

Not ready to change just yet but cant keep watching how much I use,hopefully this will suffice

bobleslie

I've just gone the other way, David. Down to 2GB/100GB with almost 1GB in hand after 2 months. It's cheaper than IDNet and I like being able to fix any 'problems' without recourse to Support.
=Bob=.
Sky/Easylink LLU. Thankfully! ;-)

David

Interesting Bob as I really am only on here (not that often  ;D ) but to find out that I was going over my usage monthly and there was no charge due to A&A giving me the deficit because of some down time but I thought I would just to see if this solves a potential monthly extra on the bill.
:dunno:

I have not got the stamina nor the will to work out what this works out in downloads...just hoping  ???

dujas

AAISP's peak allowance (9AM-6PM) is quite low/expensive depending upon the subscription chosen; it's really aimed at people who work during the daytime, away from home.

Log into your online account and see what your usage has been, you might be regularly going over your peak allowance.

bobleslie

Well I pumped up the initial sub. to 4GB because I thought I would have trouble at the 2GB level. I then just used it normally, and despite large Windows Updates (I have 6 computers) and 3 installations of Win 7 + updates I still fell well short of capacity. So you should be OK.  ;)

I'm being slightly more careful ATM between 9-6p.m. M-F, but outside of these office hours I'm pleased to have 100GB to play with any time that's useful to me.
=Bob=.

David

Its these hours Bob that clash with me although I am here it it does gobble it up as I have said I dont really do much else except pay a bill or the odd you tune...but that is about is.I will monitor this and if it gets under usage to a big extent I can always downgrade the deal.at least I have room to now do what I want without too much concern.

I dont really have much idea what 100 GB translates to but it sounds a lot

bobleslie

Indeed. By January we may end up with a bit more for our money.   :dunno:

I can't imagine using anything like 100GB, but I do want eventually to tap into BBCiPlayer and ITV's version via Freesat when it becomes available.

I suspect that such regular usage would put the d/l figures up significantly.  That would make a fast, clean connection very worthwhile, if not essential.
=Bob=.

Simon

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Nov 03, 2009, 21:03:22
Its these hours Bob that clash with me although I am here it it does gobble it up as I have said I dont really do much else except pay a bill or the odd you tune...but that is about is.I will monitor this and if it gets under usage to a big extent I can always downgrade the deal.at least I have room to now do what I want without too much concern.

I dont really have much idea what 100 GB translates to but it sounds a lot

The odd You Tube?  Crikey, when you and Jill get going, that would eat it up a bit!  ;D
Simon.
--

David

Ahh but if you look Simon I only did this at weekends which is not included  :eyebrow:

Dont mention that name.........I am sitting here ..just waiting watching the clock  filling in my time  :lol:

AA-Andrew

Quote from: Tacitus on Oct 09, 2009, 16:19:52
Anybody that likes Sudoku, or other tests of mental agility, would do well to look at AAISPs new pricing structure.  It's just the sort of thing you need when working out whether to migrate.... ;D

Hello!
The new tariffs and pricing structure will be launched with a new ordering system that will make choosing the right tariff easy...
Andrew, AAISP.

Lance

Welcome to the forum, Andrew! :karma:

Any timeframe on when this is likely to be launched?
Lance
_____