Previous topic - Next topic

T_M_D

Quote from: Glenn on Jan 13, 2010, 09:37:08
Also keep a copy of everything sent

I will. Thanks.  :) Tina.
Tina

T_M_D

Quote from: Tacitus on Jan 13, 2010, 09:32:40

Incidentally Tina, I agree with Rik.  Do everything in writing via special delivery - guaranteed next day and signed for.  It isn't cheap, but it is evidence in the event they screw up.

Don't worry, I will do everything I can to make sure they don't screw me over!  >:D
Tina

Rik

I'm with Orange, Tina, but I've been with them 13 years, so the retentions department were extra keen when I called. ;)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

T_M_D

Quote from: Rik on Jan 13, 2010, 10:21:18
I'm with Orange, Tina, but I've been with them 13 years, so the retentions department were extra keen when I called. ;)

Right. I will spend some time one day phoning around to see what is available. I guess that as I have been with o2 for around 10 years, it would be wise to start with them. Tina.
Tina

Rik

Rik
--------------------

T_M_D

I think the changeover has happened. Everything is working as it should. Thanks to IDNet for smooth transition
:D

I ended up with 3 letters from BT - one confirming that my services were ending, but they were glad I was 'keeping my broadband with them' Helloooo - what broadband? Haven't been with BT for broadband for about 2 years  ::)
:)
I also received a telephone call confirming my move to IDNet and apologising for causing me any inconvenience.

I won't breathe a sigh of relief though until I get my final bill from them and that it is correct.

I don't think their new billing system is very good - my friend's phone bill just states that she is on option 1 and gives a quarterly total, but doesn't show any breakdown at all, so she doesn't know how much of the charge is line rental, how much is broadband, etc. I showed her how to get her bill online and download it, but that was just a replica of the paper bill. We tried going into some of the options on the bill, but she kept getting messages saying that the phone number didn't match up with the account details, so she has had to email them querying it all. Good 'ol BT. Tina.
Tina

Rik

That's a bit of a mess, isn't it, Tina. Glad you're fully with us now.  :thumb:
Rik
--------------------

bridgej

After 20 minutes I finally got through to BT (even more of an excuse to leave that dreadful company), and my rolling evening/weekend contract will terminate on the 26th Feb, then I'm free to take an IDNet line.

Rik

Rik
--------------------

T_M_D

Quote from: Rik on Jan 28, 2010, 08:08:07
That's a bit of a mess, isn't it, Tina. Glad you're fully with us now.  :thumb:

Me too!  :yes: Just that final (correct) bill from BT to come through then I can relax about it.  :fingers:
Tina

Rik

Rik
--------------------

T_M_D

Quote from: bridgej on Jan 29, 2010, 12:49:41
After 20 minutes I finally got through to BT (even more of an excuse to leave that dreadful company), and my rolling evening/weekend contract will terminate on the 26th Feb, then I'm free to take an IDNet line.

Hee hee. You won't regret it  ;D  Welcome to IDNet  :karmic: Tina.
Tina