O2 access to heaven

Started by jrwyatt, Feb 24, 2010, 11:47:03

Previous topic - Next topic

jrwyatt

My IDnet connection went live this morning and already the difference from O2 access is obvious! Pages load much quicker, can watch youtube vids without them pausing/buffering every few seconds!  :thumb:
Was great to call O2 to confirm the cancellation. Just need to keep an eye on my bandwidth usage now  :eek4:

Rik

Welcome to our happy place. :)

You can sign up for a daily RSS feed on usage and projected usage - or check via the customer portal.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Simon

Simon.
--

Steve

Steve
------------

Ray

Ray
--------------------

D-Dan

:welcome: Now remember - these forums are for complaints. So be prepared to talk about anything but IDnet (there's not a lot to complain about around here except everything else).

Steve
Have I lost my way?

This post doesn't necessarily represent even my own opinions, let alone anyone else's

hells bells

:welc: I hear you loud and clear!! I also recently went live with IDNet after enduring the "speeds" (or lack of them!) and the internet constantly grinding to a halt at peak times.
Then the fob-offs by technical support constantly denying that there was ever any congestion issues on the access package!!

I've been with IDNet for 2 weeks now and I've been able to watch Youtube, IPlayer and generally surf the internet at peak times without wanting to throw my modem out of the window!!

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the grass is definitely greener in the IDNet garden!! :solved:

Again, Welcome to IDNet! :D

Helen.
What on earth was I thinking going on to O2 Access?!
Fortunately I got rid and discovered IDNet!

Lance

Lance
_____

D-Dan

O2 alone is poisonous, so that should be you won't last long WITH O2 :)

Steve
Have I lost my way?

This post doesn't necessarily represent even my own opinions, let alone anyone else's