Upgrade.

Started by Gramps, Mar 10, 2007, 11:30:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramps

I am thinking of changing from Home Lite to Home 2000, apart from the increase in bandwidth from 2 to 30 GB are ther any other advantages ? :-\

Rik

None that I can think of offhand. You'd have to move to Home SuperMax for there to be any real change to the service.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Gramps

Thanks rikbean, my problem is that 2GB monthly bandwith is not enough but 30 is way too much, I could do with a package of around 5 or 6 GB.

Rik

For the moment, then, I suggest you stay where you are as 5GB would cost you £20.99 and 6 would be £21.99, both cheaper than changing package. I have heard that IDNet are looking at introducing some new packages, and as I've been nagging for a 5GB version, we may just get lucky. :)
Rik
--------------------

Gramps

Thanks Rik, I will take your advice and hang on for the time being. Sorry but I have another question, If I use say 5Gb in one month does that mean that £3 is added to my next months payment?

Rik

It will be added in the invoice you receive at the end of the month in which you have used the extra bandwidth.
Rik
--------------------

Gramps

Okay, Thank You.

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Lance

I have to add that my additional bandwidth charge was invoiced separately to my normal monthly charge. :)
Lance
_____

Rik

Just goes to show I've never had one. Thanks for clearing that up, Lance.
Rik
--------------------