DSL Zone UK Hit By Spam/Virus?

Started by quandam, Mar 15, 2010, 18:16:52

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianM

Brian

Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.

DarkStar

I can get through straight away using both FF and Opera - but am using OpenDNS
Ian

Den

Am I missing some thing here? Logged in straight away but looking on the home page and the ratings there is no mention of Idnet.  :dunno:
Mr Music Man.

Gary

I had no issue if i used anonymouse yesterday, all is fine today, O2/Be users seemed to have the same issues, maybe a routing error then via Idnet after the troubles with the central
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

quandam

Quote from: Den on Mar 16, 2010, 08:49:14
Am I missing some thing here? Logged in straight away but looking on the home page and the ratings there is no mention of Idnet.  :dunno:

Den

IDNet now shown in No 8 position from No 9 over the last six weeks or so ;)

Gary

Quote from: quandam on Mar 16, 2010, 11:13:00
Den

IDNet now shown in No 8 position from No 9 over the last six weeks or so ;)
Who takes notice of DSL Zone though Q, TH and Kitz get more traffic I would have thought, and does it matter anyway, we know they are  a good ISP  :)

quandam

Gary

I was simply replying to Den's post stating that he could not see IDNet mentioned. ;)

Gary

Quote from: quandam on Mar 16, 2010, 13:56:28
Gary

I was simply replying to Den's post stating that he could not see IDNet mentioned. ;)
I know, I was replying to your one about DSL Zone and why that site matters when is a mess, and we don't want the whole of the UK knowing how good Idnet are now do we  ;)

tobykim

I've not been able to get into dslzone for days so thought today I would try another dns, used google and was able to load the page instantly. I still think it's something to do with the site's dns as it seems to be affecting more than one isp

Rik

Rik
--------------------

quandam

I have been unable to access DSL Zone for the last 36 hours or so. I still wonder if it is down to the large amount of spam/gobbledegook they were hit with a couple of days ago, the problem arose immediately after the hit ? :dunno:

Rik

It's possible, Q. If it's still an issue on Monday, I'll ask support.
Rik
--------------------

DorsetBoy

Go in via Hide My Ass and it works (again).

there is a thread running http://w3.hidemyass.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5kc2x6b25ldWsubmV0L2ZvcnVtL3ZpZXd0b3BpYy5waHA%2FZj0yNCZ0PTIwMTA0 about the DNS issues which are clearly affecting other people.

It is clear that members with other ISP's are having the same trouble, so this is down to the site and not Idnet.