Hope to be joining you soon

Started by Baca, Mar 17, 2007, 17:41:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Hi Baca

Did you not get a MAC key to move over? If you did, no-one should be pulling any plugs.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Baca

Hi Rik, yes i did get a Mac Key, But when i logged on Monday morning i was confronted with a Notice of Disruption of Service. which said. Please note that this is not a fault: your broadband service has been re-directed to this webpage by Bt wholesale and you will not be able to navigate your web service beyond this page.
Then went on to say, Your broadband service provider Biscit Internet Ltd has ceased trading. It also gave a number to ring to get a MAC, but as i said i have allready got mine and touch wood i should be with IDNet sometime tomorrow. Will keep in touch and let you know when i have got back on line with IDNet.
Baca
Start every day with a smile and get it over with.

Baca

Just to inform you all i am now up and running with IDNet, logged on at 7.45 this morning and to my surprise i was on line. Well done IDNet, as in there welcome letter it said that i would be activated sometime before 6pm, so i wasnt expecting to be activated till much later in the day. Just like to say a thankyou to the welcome messages i have received and hope to be a regular on this great forum.

Baca  ;D ;D

psp83

Welcome Baca.

Good job you didnt use your MAC when i used mine in Feb.. Took me 20 days to migrate and 5 days without a connection due to BT's migration system throwing a tantrum.. Something to do with software and high tier (or wotever they are) cables :D

-Paul

Lance

Hi Baca,

The before 6pm line is simply to cover themselves. Realistically, most people get migrated across in the early hours of the morning.

Glad the switch has been made, I'm sure you will enjoy it here!

Lance
Lance
_____

Rik

Quote from: Baca on Mar 21, 2007, 07:58:40
i am now up and running with IDNet

Great news, welcome aboard. :)
Rik
--------------------

Baca

Thanks Guys and Paul i did read about the saga you had migrating, thankfully mine whent without a hitch, i only hope i havn't spoken to soon.

Baca  ;)

Rik

Hopefully not, once you're in, you're in. We don't like people to leave though, so if you could just slip your ankles into these shackles... :)
Rik
--------------------

Baca

Hi Rik  I,m not one for chopping and changing, so if things run ok here i will be around for a long time, but keep the shackles on standby just in case.

Baca  :)

Rik

Will do. :) I'm like you, if I find a place I'm happy, I stay - I like to build a relationship with people.
Rik
--------------------