Move from Talktalk/Tiscali to IDnet

Started by vroom23, Apr 11, 2010, 19:32:57

Previous topic - Next topic

vroom23

Hi, I was with Tiscali for several years and now with the switch to TT and my exchange got upgraded to 21CN WBC just recently i would like to switch from the darkside.

I believe I'm on LLU currently and the 12month contract should be well over, I know that IDnet go through BT so i will be some migration issues there was curious whats the best way of migrating.

Do i cancel with TT and see if i can get a mac code (If possible from LLU to BT) or simply wait for my line to be freed up and sing up with IDnet?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Steve

:welc: :karma:  If your minimum term is over you can ask for your mac code, IDNet will accept a LLU to BT migration
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

DorsetBoy

QuoteDo you accept LLU MAC's?

As long as your line rental is still with BT we can accept LLU migration requests. You can place your order online via the web site or over the phone with the Support Team on 0800 0267 237.

Rik

Hi and welcome to the forum. Get a MAC code from TT, IDNet accept LLU migrations without charge, so there should be no problems. If you're moving phone supplier at the same time, give IDNet a call and ask for advice as they may be able to reduce the cost of that for you. :welc: :karma:
Rik
--------------------

Glenn

:welc: probably the happiest ISP in the UK :karma:
Glenn
--------------------

Ray

Ray
--------------------

vroom23

Thanks for the quick replies people i will ring TT during the week  :)

cavillas

------
Alf :)

Simon

Simon.
--

Lona

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

gromit

Be careful that Talktalk have not moved you onto a new minimum term contract when you "migrated" from Tiscali...