IDNet has gone to the dogs !

Started by cs2008, May 13, 2010, 13:30:13

Previous topic - Next topic

quandam

Quote from: Rik on May 13, 2010, 19:06:42
The speed problems are not down to IDNet, Q, it's a low sync forcing a low profile.

I know that Rik. Just giving the guy a chance with his 'complaint'.

adamr8965

It's a little harsh the wording from c but when things go wrong they always go wrong in threes, and it makes me mad. I must admit he's been much politer towards idnet than i was to sky when i left them.

I'm going to side with c a little as to say that my peak speeds are slowing down by nearly 50% doesnt happen oftern mind you. But this is bt fault and theres not much we can do.

Im a virgin member when it comes to using idnet only been with them 5 months but must admit service has been excellent, if you do leave idnet there's a fault or problem with the supply of broadband to your home, the problem with still be there with your next supplier aswell bare that im mind.

Niall

I've seen some problems recently too, but everything points towards BT being poo, or upgrading stuff making noisy lines.

I've always found IDnet support to be top notch. I can't think of another company I deal with that works as fast as they do. They either get very few complaints or problems to deal with, or they've got Speedy Gonzales working for them ;D
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy