Who stole the internet?

Started by Niall, Sep 05, 2010, 09:48:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Quote from: Simon on Sep 05, 2010, 23:14:41
That's what I'll be doing soon, Gary.
Maybe it just needs time for the DNS to propagate properly but many of my iphone apps are bugging out without good connections as well *sigh* and even the bbc site is having issues now and again.
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

zappaDPJ

It sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones. I've had one site that I had to refresh twice and I still have a few email issues but other than that, everything has been fine all day.
zap
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

sof2er

No problems here as well, just had an error message around 1500 till 1600 and after that everything worked as usual.

gyruss

My router has been reconnecting like a b***h today too.. in the last hour or so its' disconnected me and reconnected , forcing me out of World of Warcraft (which i was playing at the time) and have had to wait for the reconnect.

This kind of problem i've had before, but today has just made it worse.

Its abysmal tbh.
Jase

Gary

Things still feel a bit "sticky" this morning when browsing, better than last night though. Mail takes a while to send too.
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Niall

I tried my connection at 7:22 this morning before going to work and it was awful. Could barely open any webpages. Not even close to getting BBC site to load or facebook. I've unplugged the router while I'm at work so hopefully it'll be fixed when I've got back from the gym at 8ish. I hope!
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

Rik

Please post in this thread to concentrate outstanding issues.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.