Just signed up for migrating in!

Started by philb35, May 14, 2006, 09:28:30

Previous topic - Next topic

mrapoc

J!ll

Signed up yesterday, suppose I will have a long wait  with the Bank Holiday  ???  Coming from Tiscali  >:(

J!ll

Nobody home?    ???

yorkiepudd

Welcome aboard ;D

I know what it's like waiting, I had to time my move with my billing dates (I ain't paying for a service I have left  >:(

Still, it's well worth it - it's nice to have an unmanaged connection and the CS has been  1st class so far.
If you can't be good, be kind, and if you can't be kind, be home alone...

J!ll

Life at last  ;D  Well I pay in arrears so I will be paying out for a while  ::) hope it will be worth it!

Coopes

Sorry Jill...been sorting caravan out...welcome to IDNetters.
Regards

Mark

http://marksdigitalimages.blogspot.com/
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.

J!ll

Scott

Hey Jill
welcome to IDNetters...very few ground rules...well...none actually ! :D Only thing I'd say is don't mention Stella (the beer - not the designer) or Poker to Jeff....it'll end in tears ?!  ;D
Member of the IDNet Mafia
How to Spot and Deal with Trolls

J!ll

J!ll

"Your broadband migration order has been successfully submitted and should be
activated by 6pm on 2nd Jun 2006"   

Can't wait!  ;D

Scott

[Thread Warning][Thread Warning][Thread Warning][Thread Warning][Thread Warning]

Jill's avatar may cause some problems to people with photo-sensitive epilepsy...you have been warned....

Quote Competition: A karma to anyone that can name the character and show
"Arghh...my eyes...my beautiful eyes !"

And don't just google for it ?!?!

J!ll

Scott

Quote from: Jill on May 30, 2006, 21:39:36
Better?  ::)   ;D

Very...but I think he needs to brush his teeth...either that or he's been gargling in the Sellafield outflow ?!?!

J!ll

Not a happy bunny today  :'(  My Mac code failed and ****ali will not generate another until 17th June!  Miriam has done everything to help.

Scott

Quote from: Jill on May 31, 2006, 12:01:39
Not a happy bunny today  :'(  My Mac code failed and ****ali will not generate another until 17th June!  Miriam has done everything to help.
Oh Cr@p ! Sorry to hear that Jill...what's with the mac code failure ? Timeout or just ##scali bolloxing things up ? On the brighter side...if there's anything Miriam and the guys are able to do to gt you on sooner I'll wager Jeff's monthly Stella budget they'll be doing it !

Chin up...you'll get there  ;)

J!ll

MAC code failed as BT used it,  line will not hold the speed I asked for.   Miriam asked me to get a  new one from *iscali, they told me they couldn't as I have to wait until MAC expiry date which is 17th June! Spoke to three idiots explained that it had expired as it had been used etc etc.

Sent a complaint to @iscali and faxed Ofcom!  >:(

bobleslie

That's a really tough break.

Although I always try to get problems sorted quietly with the ISP, you might want to consider publicising your problem on the Adslguide Tiscali forum where you could also receive some relevant help.
=Bob=.
Sky/Easylink LLU. Thankfully! ;-)

J!ll

Can't post on their forum as it says I am logged in, then when I try and post says I am not logged in!  Done on Scream too, cos that's what I feel like doing! ****ali are a useless lot, put phone down on one of them, which is no me at all as I usually stand my ground!  :(

bobleslie

Jill, I've found you have to login first then go trawling the Forums, and make a post.

If you still have a problem and you still want an outlet  :D then suggest you set up a new Adslguide  login account.
=Bob=.
Sky/Easylink LLU. Thankfully! ;-)

J!ll

Dear god!  ::) going for a lonnnnnnnnnnng drink  ;D

J!ll

Just had a reply from another forum:
"I suspect that it's not your current sync speed that's at issue, but it's probably the fact that you're a DataStream customer. If that's the case, you'll need to find an ISP that specifically accepts DataStream to IPStream inward migrations"

??? This just gets worse, more drink?  ::)