Problem loading pages

Started by net91, Apr 15, 2011, 21:48:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

I feel slightly reticent about making too many comments as I've been messing with IPv6 which has caused it's own issues but to me something is still not right.
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Simon

I've let IDNet know that some problems seem to be persisting.   
Simon.
--

Steve

Cheers Simon . I've no issues getting to sites outside the UK but netters  and google is very intermittent for me.
Steve
------------

sobranie

Q. How do you know it's the weekend?

A. Internet is up the creek.

Well, it's up the creek here in SW Cornwall (01326).

David

Quote from: Simon on Apr 16, 2011, 10:16:42
I've let IDNet know that some problems seem to be persisting.   

Thanks Simon doubt it will help me as it appears to be the exchange
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Bill

Mine seems to be OK now... but I think I'll keep my :fingers: for a while yet.
Bill
BQMs-  IPv4  IPv6

Bill

Spoke too soon- this forum, status page, email and RSS all timed out for a few minutes :(
Bill
BQMs-  IPv4  IPv6

Simon

It's very intermittent, isn't it?  Seems fine one minute, grinds to a halt the next.  Email problems too now.  :(
Simon.
--

psp83

This a becoming really annoying now, trying to do some work & can't get to the site I'm working on :(

.Griff.

Came on this afternoon hoping for an explanation and resolution.

Unfortunately I'm still having problems accessing multiple sites. They're fine one minute and down the next.

kerrminator

my bb just disconnected for a couple of minutes a short while ago too. I think their must be a few probs at one of the servers. (mines is edinburgh if iirc )

.Griff.

Quote from: kerrminator on Apr 16, 2011, 14:44:46
my bb just disconnected for a couple of minutes a short while ago too. I think their must be a few probs at one of the servers. (mines is edinburgh if iirc )

If your connection "disconnected", i.e lost sync, then that's a completely separate issue.

Simon

Simon.
--

Steve

Quote from: kerrminator on Apr 16, 2011, 14:44:46
:welc: :karma:
Steve
------------

David

Auspicious start  :karmic: but welcome to the asylum  ;D
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Tim_idnet

Hi All,

One of our core network routers is misbehaving itself. We have an engineer on-site working on fixing the issue ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Tim

.Griff.

Thanks for the update Tim!

Glenn

Glenn
--------------------

David

Simon

Cheers, Tim.   Is this causing the email issue too?
Simon.
--

cavillas

Quote from: Tim_idnet on Apr 16, 2011, 16:16:09
Hi All,

One of our core network routers is misbehaving itself. We have an engineer on-site working on fixing the issue ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Tim

American or Chinese router?  ;D  Bic Mac or Chicken Chow Mein sometimes solves the problems. ;D
------
Alf :)

net91

Things seem better here now.  :)

I was originally posting about an ongoing issue, that wasn't causing anywhere near as much problems as what happened last night, so I'm gonna keep trying out Google DNS for a while.
Dan

net91

I spoke too soon, still having some intermittent issues with various sites. (Now using Google DNS)
Dan

David

Dan ! Dan ? now where has he gone ?

Bill

Quote from: David on Apr 16, 2011, 18:23:43
Dan ! Dan ? now where has he gone ?

Looking at what arrived as my email notification compared to his post, I think he did a quick edit and scarpered ;D
Bill
BQMs-  IPv4  IPv6