Applied For MaxDSL Yet?

Started by Jeff, Apr 01, 2006, 21:47:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Log in to your account, click on Broadband and perhaps there`s a nice surprise for you there, I`m activated on 3rd April :)

Xbandito

Looks like nearly all of us are 3rd of April.......boy they must have had fun with emails and the phone ringing at the same time  :D

Jeff

Aye, but don`t you get the impression that IDNet seem to take it all in their stride? Simon has already admitted that there has been a recent intake of punters dissolusioned with their current ISPs yet, CS remains top notch! I have to admit, I had my reservations when I first joined IDNet being a "smaller" ISP yet, I`m quite astonished at how good they are ... I base this being previously with (in this country) Pipex, Plusnet and f2s and (in Holland) Wanadoo and Tiscali.

Hope they keep it up! :)

Xbandito

Yes, they do seem to take it in their stride......its as if its easy for them, they have nothing else to do...they are bored   ;)
I too had my reservations about them.....but on reading some of the posts on the forums, I took the plunge and I have not looked back since and I doubt I will (unless they sell out).
I was with the "American 'orrible leftovers" AOL, was with them for nearly FIVE years  :o, through 56k, 512k, 1mb and 2mb (every upgrade, new 12month contract) and now I just love going on the aol forum bit and stirring it a little bit   :P

Jeff

I regularly talk to Simon as do others but quite honestly, he is an expert on ADSL. I have learned so much from that guy and have so much confidence in him to do the right thing. Like I have already suggested, I wondered how he`d cope when things on the home side of ADSL got busier for him but man, he seems to get stronger.

It has been suggested that I be a fanboy ... you better believe it!! :D

Xbandito

Well you can be a fanboy to Simon.....
I wanna be the fanboy to miriam... :-*

Jeff

I know man, what a voice! Talk about sexy :)

And Miriams, well ....  :D :D

Xbandito

Adam

Waiting until monday here.  :'(

Adam
Adam

Scott

Member of the IDNet Mafia
How to Spot and Deal with Trolls

Coopes

How do you sign up, or is it done automatically?
Regards

Mark

http://marksdigitalimages.blogspot.com/
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.

Xbandito

Quote from: Coopes on Apr 02, 2006, 12:10:49
How do you sign up, or is it done automatically?

Send an email to    support@idnet.net   asking to be upgraded to maxdsl   :)

Coopes

Regards

Mark

http://marksdigitalimages.blogspot.com/
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.