Bloody iPhone!!!

Started by Simon, Dec 13, 2011, 13:47:58

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMonkey

Apple Products will always play nicely with Apple products. You should get a Mac  ;D

On a serious note, what iPhone do you have because the vids on the 4S are massive files as they are 1080p.

I have nothing but issues when trying to do stuff with my iPhone at work on my windows machine.  :mad:
Vrooooooooooom........oh wait. Whats happened?

Simon

Yes it's a 4S, and you're right, as I found out, the video files are huge.  Now I've managed to get them off the phone and onto the PC, with iPhoneBrowser, they are bloody good quality!
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

TheMonkey

Quote from: Simon on Dec 15, 2011, 11:34:52
Yes it's a 4S, and you're right, as I found out, the video files are huge.  Now I've managed to get them off the phone and onto the PC, with iPhoneBrowser, they are bloody good quality!

I only got the 16gb and apparently 1 hour of continuous footage fills it up! ouch.

I'm constantly transferring my vids into iPhoto just to save space!
Vrooooooooooom........oh wait. Whats happened?

Simon

Yes, mine is the 16Gb too, and I only managed about 15 minutes before getting a full capacity warning.  I do have other photos, and about 900 music tracks on it, though, and they eat up the space.   Tbh, I don't video that often, so it's not a big issue for me.  I could have got the 32Gb, but a hundred quid for an extra 16Gb of memory is quite excessive, given that's the only difference. 
Simon.
--

Steve

Quote from: Simon on Dec 13, 2011, 22:10:27
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.  ;)  But I might be interested in their new OS next year. 

Looks like it's not coming soon!

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/financials/2011/12/16/rim-profits-slide-as-blackberry-10-faces-delay-40094663/
Steve
------------

Simon

Yeah, I caught a bit of that on the BBC news earlier.
Simon.
--