Download Stats

Started by dennyjim, Jun 09, 2007, 12:58:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Inactive

Quote from: dennyjim on Jun 12, 2007, 09:31:19
Spoke to Simon yesterday and he's changed my billing date to the 1st of the month.

So does this mean that we can all move our billing dates?

Was it moved forwards, or backwards?
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

Quote from: Inactive on Jun 12, 2007, 09:45:49
So does this mean that we can all move our billing dates?

Yes. Don't know the answer to your second question, though.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Inactive

Quote from: Rik on Jun 12, 2007, 09:49:29
Yes. Don't know the answer to your second question, though.

It would be interesting to know Rik, my billing date is the 17th, I could lose 17 days or gain around 13.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

As you say, it would be interesting to know. I would have thought that there would be a pro-rata charge for the period affected by the change of date, but I don't know.
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: Rik on Jun 12, 2007, 10:03:13
As you say, it would be interesting to know. I would have thought that there would be a pro-rata charge for the period affected by the change of date, but I don't know.

If that is the case Rik, I will not bovver, if I aint getting sumfink for nufink ..  ;D ;D

Rik

I've never heard that from an IDNet customer before...  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: Rik on Jun 12, 2007, 10:10:13
I've never heard that from an IDNet customer before...  ;D

;D ;D ;D  True..

dennyjim

Sorry Inactive
I was browsing elsewhere.....
All I was told from Simon was not to worry about it.
I'll let you know once I get billed
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

"My screen says 'no signal', is the internet down?" LOL

Inactive

Thanks dennyjim..  ;)

RobMc

My billing date mysteriously moved one month from 13th the to the 1st. Didn't ask for it to be moved and tbh didn't notice at the time. It wasn't a big issue for me and it does make things a lot more convenient.

Rob.

Lance

Quote from: RobMc on Jun 12, 2007, 18:43:49
and it does make things a lot more convenient.

Had you not heard about the new physic service IDNet offer?! :laugh:
Lance
_____

Rik

I tend to feel it would be a lot easier all round if IDNet moved to a single billing date, with new customers paying a pro rata charge in their first month.
Rik
--------------------