IDNet Christmas shut down, 2011/12

Started by Rik, Dec 22, 2011, 16:24:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

In case you haven't seen IDNet's newsletter:

Customer support over Christmas

Our offices will be closed from 12pm Friday 23rd December until 8am Tuesday 3rd January. During this period you can still contact us or place an order via our web site. If you require technical support and you are able to connect to the Internet please email us at support [at] idnet.com. If you are unable to connect to the Internet please call 0800 331 7000 (or 01462 659350) and follow the prompts.

We will be here to provide as much help as we can during the period. You may wish to note that the out of hours call centre is not handling support during the Christmas period, you will be contacting IDNet directly using the 'old' method.

The forum staff will do their best to help with any problems, and, in the event of a major issue, will be able to contact IDNet directly, but this cannot be done for individual problems, sorry.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Niall

Oddly I got it twice, with a different subject line on each occasion. Do I win? :D
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

Rik

No, because I got it twice first, and Ray only got it once. ;D
Rik
--------------------

Simon

Simon.
--

Lance

Lance
_____

Rik

Rik
--------------------