google

Started by Baz, Jan 29, 2012, 10:09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Baz

has any one seen the pop up on google about the new changes to their privacy policy and new terms and conditions.

have you read it and what are they taking from us now

also on a different theme does the forum not have a section for just general internet stuff  :dunno:

pctech

I've not read it but perhaps I should as I'm now using an Android based phone.

There doesn't appear to be a general Internet forum Baz but yes I agree it would be a good idea but 'tis up to the admins.

Baz

i started to read it on google but got sick to be honest  :D

too much.I only search from there but still would be interesting to know what they keep, if you know what i mean  :no:

Steve

It's a valid point as the only board that fit's the above by being non specific is Natter.
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

pctech

I suggest t'internet chat as the name although IDNET aren't far enough north to refer to the Internet as t'internet but as I spent quite a bit of time in Yorkshire I can.

;D

Simon

It could come under the Broadband board, as that's more general than IDNet Help, etc.  Trouble with having too many separate boards is that things become fragmented, and you end up with some boards hardly being used. 
Simon.
--

Simon

We have expanded the Broadband board to include general Internet discussions, so moving this thread to there. 
Simon.
--

Baz

Quote from: Simon on Jan 29, 2012, 12:28:06
We have expanded the Broadband board to include general Internet discussions, so moving this thread to there. 

:thumb: Simon