It's Disappeared

Started by Lona, Jun 04, 2012, 10:02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Lona

I like to check my usage on Idnet homepage but for some reason it's not there anymore. :dunno:

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Steve

I wonder if that's to do with your recent change of username? btw mine is working.
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Simon

Mine is still there too.  Have you tried logging in with your old details, Lona?
Simon.
--

Lona

I can only login with my old user name. When I try to login with my new user name it reverts back to the old one.

Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Simon

I think you'll need to contact them on Wednesday, Lona.  When you say it 'reverts back', do you mean it allows you to log in with your new user name, but shows the details for your old one?
Simon.
--

Lona

No, it only allows me to login with my old user name but as you can see my bandwidth usage isn't there. It won't allow me to login with my new user name.  I have emailed Idnet to explain.