Fast4 ??

Started by curly, Jun 21, 2007, 06:40:08

Previous topic - Next topic

curly

Hi

Fast4 seems to be unobtainable at the moment. Been trying to connect since 0500. It's my main dial up. Any news of it? Has it gone bellyup again?

Robert

curly

Hi

I'm giving up for now. Try again later. Going to get some breakfast.

Robert

DorsetBoy

Hi Curly,

No they have not gone belly up ;) I think it is just their usual standard of service.

Some seem to love them but this review site seems to tell a woeful story........

reviewcentre

I don't remember if Idnet have a dial up(can't see it on the web page) but if you need a dial up that works try this one......  DialUp

Rik

IDNet do have a backup dial-up service, Dorset, 0845 602 1131.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

RobMc

I use http://emergencyinternet.com/ when out and about, it's just so easy to use :)

Rob.

DorsetBoy

There you are then,you now have 3 good alternatives to try ;)

curly

Apologies for not replying to the replies. Having had breakfast I rembered I had a Hospital Appointment. Just got there in time then had to wai. On the way home had a long shopping list !

Fast4 is now back on line, and they say there was an intermittent network fault. I'm still considering signing up for broad band with MAAF, but the right moment financially hasn't come round yet. Maybe next month - - -

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'll take a look at the suggested dial ups, but it is really brodband I want when I shift.

Robert

curly

This is one of my bad days when everything goes wrong!
What made me type MAAF in that last post I just don't know. I've been looking at so many ISP sites recently that I think I've gone crosseyed.. I'll go and do the washing up and then sit in the corner.
Robert  :'(

RobMc

:laugh: I have those sort of days... what am I here for?, who are you?, what's my name? ....

Rob.

curly

I was very glad when that day was over. The final happening was just before going to bed. I went into the garden to get the cat in.......... and got a thorn in my foot! Now can that happen - I was wearing thick soled walking shoes so it must have got in from the top.

Robert

Rik

Sounds like the sort of thing that happens to me - the malevolence of inanimate objects.  :o
Rik
--------------------

mrapoc

Never had downtime on Idnet  :D

Rik

Indeed, Sam, the downtime usually comes courtesy of BT. :(
Rik
--------------------