So far, not so good

Started by PuntsWorth, Jul 08, 2012, 20:53:06

Previous topic - Next topic

PuntsWorth

Hi,

Last week (tuesday) I submitted my MAC code and all I've got was the direct debit email explaining when the money will be coming out of my bank account but in the item list/product on the invoice it appars to say the BB will start today as billing will start from 08 July 2012 - 08 August 2012

But thats all the info I have had from Idnet, no email saying when my service will go live.

Bit disappointed they have starting the billing window when I am still connected to SKY BB with no date in sight, I feel they are charging me for a service which hasn't started yet.

Does anyone know if they do email out dates? I read in the FAQ it takes 3-4 days to move with a MAC code so I guess my order is running late.

Cheers

Steve

I'd give them a ring,although they normally email you on successful migration. You will not be charged for a service you cannot connect to. Have you received your IDNet router log in details yet?
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

PuntsWorth

Nope, no login info, just the direct debit ones (x2; 1 to confirm the details and the other with an invoice)

I have emailed them via the contact page.

Cheers

PuntsWorth

Got an email off support (Sam) saying;

Your broadband order has been submitted and is due to complete later today. We will then submit your telephone line transfer order which will take five working days to complete

However, I am still connected to SKY (as of writing this post) and still haven't received any router account details  :(

I emailed back but no reply yet :( 

Simon

Support are closed now, so probably won't reply till the morning.  I don't think it's uncommon for there to be a crossover between your old and new service, when you migrate.  There's probably nothing to worry about, but a call might put your mind at rest.
Simon.
--

Steve

I'm surprised you've not received any router login details I received those immediately on application. (They are the same as your IDNet customer portal.)
Steve
------------

PuntsWorth

Quote from: Steve on Jul 09, 2012, 20:50:01
I'm surprised you've not received any router login details I received those immediately on application. (They are the same as your IDNet customer portal.)

Hi,

I have no IDNet customer portal info either :(

Also I emailed back at 3pm today, maybe they are busy looking into it

PuntsWorth

Well in the end I phoned and got it all sorted, never got the welcome letter/email

Oh-Well

Simon

Simon.
--