drop

Started by Baz, Jul 23, 2012, 20:31:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Baz

yeah just looked at my box and thats all it says but on the bottom theres a bar code label with serial and mac numbers on and the model is   DGND3700-100UKS

Gary

Quote from: Baz on Aug 04, 2012, 10:08:27
yeah just looked at my box and thats all it says but on the bottom theres a bar code label with serial and mac numbers on and the model is   DGND3700-100UKS
I'll take a pic of mine and upload it so you can see, give me a few mins :)
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Baz

Gary

here you are Baz, side of the box showing designation DGND3700v2.

Gary

Here is DGND3700v2 written on the router, Baz, not showing anymore as it has serial numbers etc obviously.

Baz

cheers Gary.

mines definitely not like that

Baz

just emailed Scan and they got some one on it already gone to get one to check  :)

Gary

Quote from: Baz on Aug 04, 2012, 10:30:03
cheers Gary.

mines definitely not like that
No worries, now you can at least show Amazon, I would call scan to see what stock they have, the old V1 is being discontinued and the v2 is working very well, I have my iMac connected via Ethernet, then the TV (smart TV) Blu-ray player (skype etc like TV) PS3, sky connect for anytime + my iPhone and Justina's HTC and my Cannon MG6250 and I can stream 1080p video happily across the network with all this connected and firing away. But above all no drops, and with the genie app I can monitor and control the network from then iPhone too and browse whats in the NAS.

Gary

Quote from: Baz on Aug 04, 2012, 10:31:33
just emailed Scan and they got some one on it already gone to get one to check  :)
:fingers:

Baz

does sound good.I may look into getting one.

tried to call Scan but just got the automated service so emailed instead.Waiting on an answer now

Baz

:D :D

cross posts

Gary

Quote from: Baz on Aug 04, 2012, 10:38:53
does sound good.I may look into getting one.

tried to call Scan but just got the automated service so emailed instead.Waiting on an answer now
Its a bit sneaky after a year of complaints for the DGND3700 that Netgear are just giving up on the first one. The other option is to open a ticket with Netgear explain the drops point to the posts of the Netgear forum and they should swap it out for a v2, many others have had that done.

Gary