Thank you Mr EU!!!

Started by Technical Ben, Oct 22, 2012, 18:37:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Technical Ben

(This might go into rant and rave)

Is it just me, my install of firefox, or are the EU decisions on cookies meant to delete all my live logins from websites?
I either get logged out of every site now, and no option to keep the cookie, or they totally ignore the requirement to ask first. :P  :slap:
I use to have a signature, then it all changed to chip and pin.

zappaDPJ

I had a similar issue with the previous version of Firefox but not when I installed the current version :dunno: I had the same suspicion but nobody I could find had the same issue so the short answer is I haven't a clue what's going on but I'd be interested if anyone can get to the bottom of it because it's real pita!
zap
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Lance

Doubt it's anything to do with the new EU regulations though.
Lance
_____

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Technical Ben

Quote from: zappaDPJ on Oct 22, 2012, 21:59:44
I had a similar issue with the previous version of Firefox but not when I installed the current version :dunno: I had the same suspicion but nobody I could find had the same issue so the short answer is I haven't a clue what's going on but I'd be interested if anyone can get to the bottom of it because it's real pita!
Ah. Might be a bug in FF then. I think it failed to shut down a session, so it might have started a new one. :/
I use to have a signature, then it all changed to chip and pin.