3B software

Started by Den, Mar 02, 2013, 19:18:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Den

As any one tried software from this company and is it safe. I keep getting emails from them and the latest is for watching TV from all over Europe free of charge  :dunno:
Mr Music Man.

Glenn

Never heard of them, Den
Glenn
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Simon

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.  Isn't it illegal to watch UK TV channels when abroad?  I'd have thought it the same vice versa.  :dunno:
Simon.
--

zappaDPJ

I've removed their free registry repair tool from a number of PCs, I'd describe that software as ransomware. AFAIK their TV streaming software just wraps a UI around a load of stream links. The streams may or may not be legally viewable in your country but why pay for a load of links? Here's one you can have from me for free: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/ The point being they are simply reselling free stuff like this which probably is illegal.

zap
--------------------

Den

I must admit I have always considered 3B software to be dodgy but they keep sending me emails so I thought I would ask the question.  ::)
Mr Music Man.

Gary

I woukd have thought software from a company called freebie (3B) would be well worth avoiding  ;)
Damned, if you do damned if you don't