Internet Filters

Started by Tacitus, Jan 03, 2014, 08:58:01

Previous topic - Next topic

pctech

Ok time to roll out the Welcome Wagon  :welc:  :karma:

pctech

Quote from: Lona on Jan 07, 2014, 02:27:26
I get the Daily Record which is a Scottish paper and all they ever do is knock Alec Salmond.

Alec Salmond? Alex hasn't got a relative he's brought into the SNP has he?

Simon

Quote from: mungo on Jan 07, 2014, 11:57:20
I like to read The Sun so that I can keep abreast of the breasts.  ;)

Blimey, it's taken him nearly three months to think of that one!   ;D :welc: :karma:
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

zappaDPJ

zap
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Lona

Quote from: pctech on Jan 07, 2014, 21:31:42
Alec Salmond? Alex hasn't got a relative he's brought into the SNP has he?

I hope you don't mean me? I'm definitely undecided. ::)

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Lona

Quote from: Gary on Jan 06, 2014, 09:23:50
I didn't say you were dumb no idea why you thought you were. I have a wife that nanny's so I come into contact with children on Facebook via her page alot actually. I don't see any of what you are taking about. Its alot of  fear mongering again from the daily rags. Yes cyber bulling can occur, and that needs to be stepped on I agree, but common sense is not hard to come buy and all the teens I see on Justina's pages are all having fun and nothing bad is going on and no so called 'filth' what ever that may be. The media focuses on something to sensationalise it and sell its rotten pages, causing some parents it seems to go into a spiral of panic thats just not warranted.  If these parents actually did some real research and didn't read this one sided rubbish that might help. Becoming the modern version of Mary Whitehouse, Lona is not the answer, she was despised for good reason...

"If you are dumb enough" were your words Gary not mine!!!

Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Lona

Quote from: mungo on Jan 07, 2014, 11:57:20
I like to read The Sun so that I can keep abreast of the breasts.  ;)

:hehe::welc5: Mungo.