Email storage

Started by Den, May 28, 2015, 22:20:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Den

Hi all,

How can I access my email storage? Some how I think I must have deleted the emails of one my idnet email address'. I am no longer with idnet but still have my email address active and forward them to outlook but although I can access the idnet account I can't find the address storage.
Mr Music Man.

Steve

Have you looked on IDNet webmail to see if they're still there?
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Den

How do I access Idnet webmail?
Mr Music Man.

Glenn

Just log on with your original account details.
Glenn
--------------------

Den

Just sorted logging into webmail for that account but there is only one email there. it says there should be 4.42mb stored.
Mr Music Man.

Den

Logged into one of the other email address' and all the emails are there but not on the one that has disappeared in Outlook.
Mr Music Man.

Simon

If they've been deleted from the account with Outlook, unless they're in a Trash or Deleted folder somewhere, then they'll probably be gone, Den. 
Simon.
--

Den

The account is till in use and working as is my other email address' with idnet and they were still in outlook earlier. It seems strange that they have gone at my end and idnets end on the same day but I am still receiving emails on this address.  :dunno:
Mr Music Man.

SimonM_IDNet

Hi Den,

What is the email address in question (If you can PM it that would be fine rather than making it public). If your outlook account for that email has it set to delete emails from the server then most likely they are gone. We can at least check to ensure webmail is fine for you.

kind regards
Simon M
IDNet support