Switching over to idnet

Started by itsonlyme, Jun 13, 2018, 09:51:42

Previous topic - Next topic

itsonlyme

Hi everyone im currently switching from sinking ship plusnet to idnet, hope i made the right move :)

Simon

Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

itsonlyme

zappaDPJ

zap
--------------------

itsonlyme

robinc

Quote from: itsonlyme on Jun 13, 2018, 09:51:42
Hi everyone im currently switching from sinking ship plusnet to idnet, hope i made the right move :)

I'm sorry but you're going to find life with iDnet so boring. I've only had ONE problem since moving over from PN in October and that was a total line loss due to OpenReach numpties. I didn't have to spend hours in a phone queue, I didn't have to wait 3 working days before it got lost and had to start all over again - dammit, the fault was fixed in under 24 hours after a 5 minute call that was answered in under 30 seconds......where's the fun in that??  :bawl:

Connections speed - don't get me started on speeds whatever you do.... rock solid, it just works!!!  I have only used dslStats about 4 times in the last 8 months as opposed to every day with PN. :swoon:

Enjoy - you've made the right choice. ;)
If we tell people their brain is an app - they might actually start to use it.

Ray

Ray
--------------------

Technical Ben

Quote from: robinc on Jun 15, 2018, 07:18:27
I'm sorry but you're going to find life with iDnet so boring. I've only had ONE problem since moving over from PN in October and that was a total line loss due to OpenReach numpties. I didn't have to spend hours in a phone queue, I didn't have to wait 3 working days before it got lost and had to start all over again - dammit, the fault was fixed in under 24 hours after a 5 minute call that was answered in under 30 seconds......where's the fun in that??  :bawl:

Connections speed - don't get me started on speeds whatever you do.... rock solid, it just works!!!  I have only used dslStats about 4 times in the last 8 months as opposed to every day with PN. :swoon:

Enjoy - you've made the right choice. ;)
Oh, I found it soooo interesting. As they are honest and open. So the one major problem (a couple of hours, then sorted) that was BT/Openreach caused was worth the money I paid for that story (the one where they deleted iDNet off of existence!). :)
Other than the occasional backhaul issue though,which every ISP will experience at some time (you cannot go to the beach and not expect weather), they were perfect though!
I use to have a signature, then it all changed to chip and pin.

itsonlyme

Well after 8 years with plusnet i felt it was time for a change, and after reading some reviews on ispreview i thought id give idnet a try. I understand that sometimes things go wrong and i accept that but if i was too have many issues then id simply just move again and my next stop would prob be aaisp as they are rated just as good as idnet.
But ofc if things are fine im happy to stay ;)

itsonlyme

Well im now using idnet 80/20

Seams fine atm :)

Thanks to idnet for the simple switch over ;)