IDNET Line Rental Charges

Started by sparky, Oct 22, 2018, 11:40:19

Previous topic - Next topic

sparky

Have the Line Rental charges been reduced?

Just had my monthly bill from IDNET and it's £1.80 less.

Line Rental £12.50 and Call Package £5, all plus VAT. ?? ???

sparky

I'm now confused as I cannot find the prices for my FTTC Fibre Lite 40/2 package that I thought I had  ???

tfw7

yes to price changes - I've just had the newsletter from idnet summarising changes

Simon

Yes, same here.  Good news!   :thumb:
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Clive

So, I'm seriously thinking about a 40/10 FTTC with an all bells and whistles phone package to include mobiles and hostile countries.  I have three questions:

Will my Billion router supplied a few months ago by ID Net be suitable?

Is there a set up fee for the FTTC? (I'm presently on ADSL2+)

How much a month will the total package cost me?

Simon

According to this, it would seem that the price for the package you mentioned would be £52.80 monthly or £580.80 annually, Clive.

https://www.idnet.com/data_products/broadband_prices.php?VAT=1

I'm not sure about the router, but I believe there is a setup fee when switching from ADSL2+ to FTTC.  I haven't got the recent Newsletter to hand, but I believe there may have been a reduction included in it.
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

nowster

They've already queued up the pending annual charges for December for my parents, and it's about £9 more than list price. I assume that'll get fixed.

Clive

Quote from: Simon on Oct 25, 2018, 21:16:05
According to this, it would seem that the price for the package you mentioned would be £52.80 monthly or £580.80 annually, Clive.

https://www.idnet.com/data_products/broadband_prices.php?VAT=1

I'm not sure about the router, but I believe there is a setup fee when switching from ADSL2+ to FTTC.  I haven't got the recent Newsletter to hand, but I believe there may have been a reduction included in it.

Ah, I can see that now Simon.  Many thanks for this.  I'll forward the newsletter to you. 

Clive

I should have deleted my bank details so can you send them back to me please?   ;D

sparky

Yes, my OP answered in the news letter. Good news. Better than Up Up Up like some other providers.

I'm not sure what this means though..................

"•40% Reduction in phone line + broadband (ADSL/FTTC) packages from £125 to £75"

I get two seperate invoices, one for my pstn package which has been reduced by the £1.50, and another for my Broadband, the latest of which I haven't received yet. Previously when I added the two together it came in total to the package price. I suppose I'll have to wait and see what happens to my Broadband pricing.

sparky

Looks like the Fibre Lite packages are no more................

Arctophile

"I'm not sure what this means though..................

"•40% Reduction in phone line + broadband (ADSL/FTTC) packages from £125 to £75""

This refers to the connection charge. 

They have also forgotten to say that all the prices quoted in the email are plus VAT.