IDNET star continues to rise

Started by cavillas, Aug 20, 2007, 09:14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

cavillas

Have a look at TB's front page.  IDnet is consistantly the best ISP for satisfaction.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/

All the best Simon, Tim and gang.  Keep it up. ;D
:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :beer1: :ty: :ukflag:
------
Alf :)

cavillas

Come on, wake up, where are you all.  It's 09.20 you know.  ;D :out:
------

Rik

Sorry, Alf, bad night so slept in...  :-[

Good news, thanks for posting.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Lance

Great news for IDNet! It just confirms what we here all know anyway!
Lance
_____

Inactive

Good news, but surprised that Zen and Entanet are not as high as I would have thought.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Inactive

Nice post @ ISPReview Rik..  ;D ;D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

Rik
--------------------

cavillas

ISP Reviews for IDnet just get better and better. :iagree:
------

Inactive

Nice ploy, even Mark has twigged, if that comes off, I expect a years free BB..  ;D ;D

Rik

I can offer you a free year with Tiscali...  ;D :out:
Rik
--------------------

Lance

Watch your language Rik. We expect better from an Admin! :laugh:
Lance
_____

Rik

I apologise, I can't think what came over me.  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: Lance on Aug 20, 2007, 11:18:15
Watch your language Rik. We expect better from an Admin! :laugh:

Indeed Lance, send him down..  >:D

Den

So glad I came on board. Only used the help line when I joined all other help and advice has come via this forum. Top ISP, top help line, top forum. THANKS   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
Mr Music Man.

cavillas

Den, You must really use the CS or support line sometime, it's nice to talk to people who like thier customers.  But then I'm really a Billy No Mates. ;D ;D
------

Inactive

I have never spoken to a human being at IDNet, never had the need.

I signed up, it connected as promised, my speeds went up, they have stayed up. ;)

Rik

Which is the essence of a good ISP.  :)

Our first wish, as consumers, is that the ISP delivers the service, and that we never notice their activity. Our second wish is that, if there is a problem, they deal with it quickly and efficiently. It seems to me that IDNet win hands down on both counts.
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Agreed Rik, that together with an effective and accurate billing system, all needs catered for. ;)

RogerP

Hi

I don't come on here and post a lot just read with interest what other people write.

I must say this though you are the only ISP I have had where it just works, I signed up, got connected and that's it.

Some may think you are expensive but I believe you get what you pay for in life and IDnet suits me.

Your forum is helpful and entertaining, keep up the good work.

regards

RogerP

Lance

Thanks for posting, RodgerP! Glad it all works well for you.

Feel free to post some more!
Lance
_____

john

QuoteI have never spoken to a human being at IDNet, never had the need.

I signed up, it connected as promised, my speeds went up, they have stayed up.

Ditto for me too, My migration couldn't have been smoother, other than one part of Orange didn't inform another part so they telephoned to ask me why I'd cancelled the direct Debit to them.  ::)

However that's nothing to do with IDNET who, as they say, 'did exactly as it said on the tin'.  :)

So well deserved congratulations to IDNET from me as well.

Inactive

Quote from: RogerP on Aug 20, 2007, 12:24:26
Hi

I don't come on here and post a lot just read with interest what other people write.

Nice to see you posting Roger, a warm welcome.

Have a welcome Karma.. ;)

Noreen

Congratulations to all concerned. I just knew that I'd moved to the best ISP.  ;D

Rik

Rik
--------------------

cavillas

Other ISP's take note.  This is how an ISP should work. :angel:
------

Jillian

So glad to have made a wise decision, for once!

This forum is a good place too to be too!

Rik

It's good to have you here, Jillian. :)
Rik
--------------------

ReDGryphoN

IDNET is the dogs danglies......................

ReD

MAABOF
BILLION 8800NL USER FTTP

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.
Henry David Thoreau