IDNet website

Started by peasblossom, Apr 17, 2021, 19:53:51

Previous topic - Next topic

peasblossom

Anyone taken a shufti at IDNet's website recently? It has undergone something of a transformation. Fancy, schmancy.  :)

Simon

Yes, it's quite slick, but I do feel that the Customer Login should be a bit more prominent.
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

peasblossom

Quote from: Simon on Apr 17, 2021, 21:38:56
Yes, it's quite slick, but I do feel that the Customer Login should be a bit more prominent.
A fair point. They are rather tucked away at the bottom.

L2020

Yep, took me a while to find the login option as well!

I'm not a fan of it, it looks more like some out of the box ready built design aimed at kick starter campaigns rather than an established company selling a product or service, and looks quite generic, presumably because it is bootstrap and using a commonly available template.  Visiting the page it isn't really clear what they do, and the moving video's are already quite a dated concept, too distracting, with staged stock images of people in meetings, its been done to death  :D

The fact it doesn't have a customer login option prominent on the website basically says they don't care about making things easy for existing customers, and it is just about the marketing.

zappaDPJ

I don't mind the landing page, I think it's head and shoulders above what was there before but the functionality and what comes after it is pants. It took me an age to find the customer login, probably the most used function on the site and the new dashboard looks like a disco-driven MySpace page :eyebrow:
zap
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.