Tiscali deal complete

Started by Noreen, Sep 15, 2007, 09:56:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

jupiter

Quote from: cavillas on Oct 31, 2007, 10:14:16
Our Cs and Support are in England, what can be better than that and no scripts. :angel:

It is a good policy IMO when selecting services to make a point of asking where the support and call centres are.  Not only is it a good way of deciding who to go with, but it may also help it to sink in to companies that prospective customers can be attracted that way.

Did it with car insurance and a Leeds accent told me "oh yes chuck, we're in Leeds and Manchester". 
(Mental picture of the accent training school in Madras)

Rik

Quote from: jupiter on Nov 03, 2007, 08:49:00

(Mental picture of the accent training school in Madras)

;D

I agree with you, Jupiter, I do let companies know that I'll only deal with them if they use UK call centres, and I left Lloyds TSB when they decided to go to India. If enough of us make our feelings known, maybe they will take note. Now about the manufacturing industry...
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Noreen

Freedom2Surf customers are now discovering that when their routers reboot they get Tiscali DNS servers, there having been no announcement of this change. Most believed that no changes would be made to f2s until well into 2008.

Rik

I noticed that Nildram were busy trying to assert their independence, Noreen. I suspect they've seen migration rise since the deal was done. It will be interesting to see if people begin to find their lines mysteriously moving away from BT...
Rik
--------------------

Lance

It sad to see that F2S, which was once a great ISP, has fallen so badly. They were my first BB supplier :)
Lance
_____

Noreen

Quote from: Lance on Nov 15, 2007, 10:19:54
It sad to see that F2S, which was once a great ISP, has fallen so badly. They were my first BB supplier :)
Me too. When I first joined them (before Pipex) they were great, I was amazed a few hours after my new BB connection went live, to receive a phone call from f2s Support to check that everything was OK and that I was happy with it. Those days are long gone however I'm happy to have now found IDNet.  :) 

MoHux

Quote from: Noreen on Nov 15, 2007, 15:14:26
Me too. When I first joined them (before Pipex) they were great, I was amazed a few hours after my new BB connection went live, to receive a phone call from f2s Support to check that everything was OK and that I was happy with it. Those days are long gone however I'm happy to have now found IDNet.  :) 

And me! ........ IIRC the main, very helpfull, CS lad was called Simon .............

No it couldn't be ....... could it??  ::)

:laugh:   
"It's better to say nothing and be thought an idiot - than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Lance

Quote from: MoHux on Nov 15, 2007, 23:23:39
And me! ........ IIRC the main, very helpfull, CS lad was called Simon .............

No it couldn't be ....... could it??  ::)

:laugh:   

Wouldn't that be a turn-up for the books!
Lance
_____