IDNet makes the news

Started by Rik, Sep 19, 2007, 09:21:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Quote from: Rik on Sep 20, 2007, 14:14:24
Which is what Mo, in another incarnation :), has done, Gary. There is a real problem with us being labelled fanboys because we enthuse about IDNet, which is a shame, because those who label us thus are denying themselves the opportunity to enjoy the service we do.
Ultimately its there loss, and IDNets as well, but sad to see such suspicion as I said Rik. Thus this is the way of the world it seems, apart from our quiet-ish corner here on IDNetters. Seems out there everyone wants a flame war ::)
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Rik

Indeed, Gary - flame grilled everything. Perhaps we're such a happy place because (a) we've got a great ISP and we know it and (b) we have chosen to pay a higher price for a better service, so we're all discriminating people, by definition. :)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Gary

Quote from: Rik on Sep 20, 2007, 14:19:58
Indeed, Gary - flame grilled everything. Perhaps we're such a happy place because (a) we've got a great ISP and we know it and (b) we have chosen to pay a higher price for a better service, so we're all discriminating people, by definition. :)
I would have to agree whole heatedly with you there Rik, maybe even with a smug grin now and then, but don't tell anyone :angel:
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

cavillas

------
Alf :)