DSL Zone UK rating of IDNet

Started by Noreen, Dec 02, 2007, 18:48:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Noreen

I've just noticed that IDNet's overall rating has increased slightly but I also saw that for Support and Reliability it's only rated at 9.50. As the max is 10.00 I presume that some people rating don't think that IDNet's Support and Reliability are as good as they could be. Strange! http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

cavillas

Unfortunately, DSLZone are run by an entanet reseller and there results always seemed to be skewed towards enta resellers. :sigh:
------
Alf :)

Ann

I love looking at the ratings and seeing Eclipse right near the bottom.  Makes me feel justified in leaving them.   :rofl:

Noreen

Quote from: cavillas on Dec 02, 2007, 19:28:33
Unfortunately, DSLZone are run by an entanet reseller and there results always seemed to be skewed towards enta resellers. :sigh:
Yes I realise that but I'd assumed that he wouldn't actually skew the results.

Malc

Quote from: Noreen on Dec 02, 2007, 18:48:21
I've just noticed that IDNet's overall rating has increased slightly but I also saw that for Support and Reliability it's only rated at 9.50. As the max is 10.00 I presume that some people rating don't think that IDNet's Support and Reliability are as good as they could be. Strange! http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

Possibly because they're not open over the weekend, if people don't come in here they may not know to ask here, or, to email.

That's the only reason I can think of someone not giving a 10.

Better to wait for an email response than try to talk to a script reading Indian call centre, I say.

Noreen

Just looked at the site again and there is an IDNet rating shown with Reliability at 9.00. They must belong to a different ISP from me.  ;D http://www.dslzoneuk.net/

Ann

That was probably me, Noreen.  I can't give a perfect 10 when it's fallen over several times in the last couple of weeks.  It's not been perfect for me.

Noreen

Sebby

I think in the grand scheme of things, a score of 9 or 9.5 out of 10 is fantastic!

Inactive

Of course the ratings at DSLZone are different to those found at TB.

Personally I trust TB. ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

Or, put another way, personally I don't trust DSL Zone. :)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Inactive

Quote from: Rik on Dec 14, 2007, 00:45:28
Or, put another way, personally I don't trust DSL Zone. :)

I was trying to be discrete Rik..  ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.