Website problems?

Started by psp83, Dec 01, 2007, 12:09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

psp83

All back working here,

Facebook seems a little slow at loading though.

Rik

Everything should be OK now, Paul. If you have ongoing problems, drop an email to support@idnet.net with the details (or post back here).
Rik
--------------------

Ann

I've only just seen this thread.  I have to say that I've had this probem a few times just recently but only for a few minutes each time.  I can tell when it happens because I get email errors when getting mail and yahoo messenger loses connection.  Maybe it's been working up to this and is fixed for good now.

Rik

We hope so, Ann, but if you see it again, post back. I suspect previous issues have been too brief for anyone to raise a fault.
Rik
--------------------

Simon

I've noticed the occasional drop out but used to get it with Pipex, so didn't think anything of it. 
Simon.
--

Rik

I often notice a mail server being unresponsive on a pass, but a few minutes later it's working fine again. There's no point in reporting it, because I haven't a clue whether it was server or network, and it's working so won't be visible. Life should be simpler - a bit like Steve's postal deliveries.  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Simon

Oh, I think Steve's postal deliveries will pale in significance to the one last night!  ;D
Simon.
--

Rik

:lol:

How right you are, Simon.
Rik
--------------------

Ann

Just blipped again just as it was ticking over to midnight.  MSN messenger and yahoo messenger dropped, email moaned and website wouldn't open.  Only lasted a minute or so.  Maybe something to do with me but my router didn't fall over.  Weird.  The only time it matters is when I'm beating my sister at sudoku on messenger.  Then we have to start all over again.

Rik

I've not noticed anything here Ann. Certainly all the 'indicators' which were showing on Saturday are OK.

If it repeats, can you drop support an email with the details, please?
Rik
--------------------

Ann