IDNet Customer Account Login problem ?

Started by Scott, Apr 04, 2006, 07:56:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

All,
Tried yesterday logging onto check the state of my upgrade and couldn't get logged in. Clicked the forgotten pwd link and filled that out - checked the pwd sent to my email addy, put that in - still failed  :-\

Emailed Miriam who then reset it completely and I tried logging in from home last night and got in first time. I then reset the password back to something memorable (well for me anyways) and have tried this morning again from the office and all I get is the same damned Login Failed message and I KNOW the password and username are right...

Does anyone else have problems accessing their account home page from other PC's ? Only things I can think of are login from a Non-IDNet IP ?

Cheers
Member of the IDNet Mafia
How to Spot and Deal with Trolls

Coopes

Regards

Mark

http://marksdigitalimages.blogspot.com/
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.

Jeff

Xbandito

Scott

Right ! Well it's definitely not me being a f##kwit ! I'm certain I am putting in details correctly - I wonder if my company proxy is being a pest ?! Financial institutions are so anal about security don't you find ?!  ::)

Jeff

Scott

Followup !  ???
Can anyone log into their customer account home page from an IP NOT in the IDNet subnet - ie from work, library, webcafe or summat ?

Just trying to understand what the heck is going on here before I go back to Simon and ask for a little more info on their login procedures ?
S