Newbie Help

Started by slt76, Dec 07, 2007, 13:13:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Quote from: slt76 on Dec 11, 2007, 21:22:02
Does anybody know whether the 3 days to transfer the service is set in stone or can these things go any quicker or slower?

It always depends on BT, but 3-5 working days is the norm. If you get lucky, it might happen faster, but IDNet will email you with your account details and an activation date. This will give the time as 'by 6pm' on the date, but in practice most migrations take place in the small hours and you will fine you just need to change the login details in your router.

Note that once you have the account info from IDNet, you can log in to your account page and set up any email addresses you want (and, presumably web and blog space).
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Simon

Quote from: Rik on Dec 11, 2007, 23:33:09
You seem to be doing OK, Simon. :)

Only by referring to Scott's first post, Rik.  :)
Simon.
--

slt76

Wehhh heyyyyyyy...............

Finally I am free of BT ;D ;D ;D

Just connected my IDNET BB. I've hooked up the netgear at the moment. Will be fiddling around tomorrow night with the 2700 to try and squeeze a bit more out of my very long line.

Things can only get better now as far I'm concerned. Had one of those daft ''Why didn't I think of that'' questions this morning and the guys at IDNET answered in two rings and gave me a straight forward common sense answer. I'm so used to waiting 45 minutes to even get to talk to someone let alone get any sense out of them. These guys are first rate.

Philip

welcome to Happy Land buddy, i'm sure you will enjoy your time with IDNet :) :welc:

Den

Welcome on joining the happy farm  :crazy: We are not all mad just most of us.  :evil: you will soon get used to the forum but it might take longer to get used to, stable speeds, great support and phones being answered after a couple of rings, it's just not normal in here.  :thup: :happy:
Mr Music Man.

Malc

to paradise and  :welc:, you won't be disappointed.

The speeds you will get used to soon, however this place

Lance

Its the service we all know and love!
Lance
_____

Malc

Quote from: Lance on Dec 17, 2007, 22:24:41
Its the service we all know and love!

Are you refering to Rik or IDNET? >:D

Lance

Well, now you mention it...!
Lance
_____

Inactive

Quote from: slt76 on Dec 17, 2007, 20:25:14
Wehhh heyyyyyyy...............

Finally I am free of BT ;D ;D ;D

:welc: ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Simon

Welcome to broadband Heaven, Scott!  :karmic:
Simon.
--

Rik

Another welcome from me, Scott. You've begun the journey to IDNirvana. :)
Rik
--------------------