Started by Rik, Dec 19, 2007, 10:36:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Quote from: Rik on Dec 19, 2007, 12:08:35
Where was that, Glenn?

It's 8mb not 8 files, I got it wrong but is still not many photos
Glenn
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Rik

No, I meant where did you take the picture. :)
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: Killhippie on Dec 19, 2007, 12:12:02
You can change your name as well for annonimity and with a password no one can view anything if you set it that way Ann, I'll password protect mine in a bit then only hand out the password to friends, no one can see you pictures or name at all then untill they have logged in

Thanks for that Gary, that is better, perhaps it would have been better if that had been made clear at the start. ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

It's still a beta, In. I'm sure Tim will be monitoring this thread for reaction before it's finalised.
Rik
--------------------

Glenn

Sorry Rik, it is 2/3rds or the way up the Stevilo Pass in Italy looking back down the road
Glenn
--------------------

Gary

Quote from: Inactive on Dec 19, 2007, 12:16:09
Thanks for that Gary, that is better, perhaps it would have been better if that had been made clear at the start. ;)
you name shows as owner but if you hide your album as well then its invisible unless you give out the url so then not even your name shows or even a picture Inactive
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Rik

Quote from: Glenn on Dec 19, 2007, 12:19:49
Sorry Rik, it is 2/3rds or the way up the Stevilo Pass in Italy looking back down the road

Nice photo. :)
Rik
--------------------

Ann

I might try it again and password the whole thing.  Thanks for the info people.

Inactive

I know that now Gary, thanks to your advice, I didn't when I started.

To be blunt tho' I cannot see any real benefits over say Photobucket, or am I missing something??
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Gary

Quote from: Inactive on Dec 19, 2007, 12:24:18
To be blunt tho' I cannot see any real benefits over say Photobucket, or am I missing something??
I have a several of these such places Inactive, photobucket, skydrive, flickr, msn spaces etc: I'll reserve judgment till I have a proper play, but sending ecards is a nice touch and far more personal :)

Rik

You're not missing anything, In. It's just a facility for those who have the webspace, would like to share pics and don't know about, or perhaps want to use, an external host.
Rik
--------------------

Rik

Quote from: Killhippie on Dec 19, 2007, 12:29:22
I have a several of thses such places Inactive, photobucket skydrive flickr etc I'll reserve judgment till I have a proper play, but sending ecards is a nice touch and far more personal :)

That could be quite handy if you're on holiday and can upload, Gary.
Rik
--------------------

Ray

Ray
--------------------

Rik

Nice orchid, Ray. Do you grow them?
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Indeed Rik, I did add a caption, isn't it working? :(

Rik

I can't see it - but then I'm renowned for not seeing things.  :'(
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

It is at the bottom in " comments " Rik, not too obvious I agree. ;)

Inactive

Have now changed title, that's better.

Slowly but surely..  ;D

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Gary

Well this will do for a while http://gallery.idnet.com/main.php/v/killhippie/ I'll leave it open today then password it up tomorrow :)

Inactive

Gary

Quote from: Inactive on Dec 19, 2007, 13:17:52
Very nice Gary.
Cheers Inactive I love that photo of Malta on yours

Ray

Quote from: Rik on Dec 19, 2007, 12:35:09
Nice orchid, Ray. Do you grow them?

Thanks, Rik, no I don't grow them seriously just pick up the odd one when in the local Garden Centre if I like the look of it, only have 2 so far.  ;)
Ray
--------------------