Funny

Started by Noreen, Feb 08, 2008, 18:43:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Noreen

I just seen this on the f2support forum, posted today. >:D
QuoteWhoa, I just used the ADSL24 availability checker - typed in my phone number and it reports that:

"Your line currently has a cease order in progress. You will need to wait until 18-08-2005 before placing an order with us."

Rik

I take a certain extra joy from that, thanks for posting, Noreen.  :evil:
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Inactive

Oh that needs posting on DSL Zone   >:D..thanks Noreen.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Sebby

:lol:

I love things like that! :)

Noreen

It's strange, I posted a reply to it drawing attention to the date and there hasn't been a single reply. The original poster was worried about their connection being cancelled, I don't think that they'd noticed the date. ::)

Rik

ADSL 24 are like that. :(
Rik
--------------------

Noreen

It was on the f2support forum, Rik. Many of those who migrated from or are migrating from f2s are going to ADSL24 and they seem to get very upset any hint of criticism. >:D

Rik

Something that seems to afflict some groups. :( I'm supportive of IDNet, I believe it is one of the best ISPs around, but if some people don't like it (for a genuine reason), I accept that. Not that I won't try and persuade them otherwise, of course. ;)
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: Noreen on Feb 09, 2008, 12:12:21
It was on the f2support forum, Rik. Many of those who migrated from or are migrating from f2s are going to ADSL24 and they seem to get very upset any hint of criticism. >:D

Perhaps a question why 2 Enta Resellers are now offering IDNet as an alternative supplier may go down like a lead balloon Noreen...
;D >:D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Noreen

Quote from: Inactive on Feb 09, 2008, 12:27:00
Perhaps a question why 2 Enta Resellers are now offering IDNet as an alternative supplier may go down like a lead balloon Noreen...
;D >:D
That's a good idea, In. I'll post that the next time an opportunity arises. :evilb:

BTW which two, just in case I'm challenged?

Rik

Vivaciti and Falconnet that we've found so far...
Rik
--------------------

Sebby

On the topic of some of the Entanet resellers offering IDNet now, I was initially worried. But, I think so many people go with Entanet because of the huge allowance. I bet that many of them wouldn't want to pay IDNet more for less allowance (even though we know it's for a good reason). I suspect if people are unhappy with Entanet, they'll move to someone like Sky or Be*.

Rik

I agree, Sebby. People who choose Enta are not likely to move to IDNet, because the allowances are not there for the money. Thankfully. :)
Rik
--------------------

jockwav

I was with enta and moved to idnet. :rofl: :solved:

IDNET----Uhuhuh TCB
Moving to corfu march 2011
James

http://gallery.idnet.com/main.php/v/jockwav

Rik

Which means you're the exception which proves the rule, Jock. :)
Rik
--------------------

jockwav

Can,t argue with that. :yes:

IDNET----Uhuhuh TCB
Moving to corfu march 2011
James

http://gallery.idnet.com/main.php/v/jockwav

Sebby

I'm an exception to the rule, too, but I joined Entanet only because it was said to be the best provider at the time, not because of the allowances. I'm sure that a number of their customers are there for this reason, though the majority are there for the allowance. It's generally only the LLU providers (the good ones) that give such generous allowances, so I suspect many will move to those.

Rik

I'm sure you're right, Sebby, BE is picking up a lot of custom at the moment from what I can see, ditto Sky where people have satellite TV.
Rik
--------------------