Kitz ISP comparison

Started by Noreen, Feb 14, 2008, 18:22:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

But these are IDNet customers rating the service, Malc. I have no problems with anyone who feels the service is expensive, but a comment like the one I posted at reply #71, with the score marked down for VFM just seems contradictory to me.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Gary

Perception is a funny thing, someone gave IDNet 3 stars for support 3 for reliability 2 for value and three for satisfaction, now value i can understand being a little lower maybe as they cost a little more but not much when you think of some other ISP's, two stars is low, are they really on the same service as the rest of us? over all comment was  "so so"  ???
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Rik

I saw that one, Gary. My immediate thought was "Why are you staying with them?"
Rik
--------------------

madasahatter

Having worked in retail for 18 years, I know that some people are never gonna be happy no matter how good the service is or how much you do for them - they always want more.

Gary

Quote from: Rik on Feb 27, 2008, 12:05:46
I saw that one, Gary. My immediate thought was "Why are you staying with them?"
I know Rik, I wondered that, can you vote on their if you are not a member of the ISP in question, does it note your ip and match you up to avoid people affecting ratings?

Rik

Quote from: madasahatter on Feb 27, 2008, 12:06:51
Having worked in retail for 18 years, I know that some people are never gonna be happy no matter how good the service is or how much you do for them - they always want more.

Sue says I'm like that. ;)
Rik
--------------------

Rik

Quote from: Killhippie on Feb 27, 2008, 12:07:37
I know Rik, I wondered that, can you vote on their if you are not a member of the ISP in question, does it note your ip and match you up to avoid people affecting ratings?

Don't know, Gary, but if you don't think much of a service, consider it expensive but stay, it does raise a few questions.
Rik
--------------------

Gary

Quote from: madasahatter on Feb 27, 2008, 12:06:51
Thats true Mad but how could you give IDNet support 3 stars, cant remember who it was but I was called back on my mobile and got into a good old chat about mountain bikes after the issue was sorted  ;D you don't get that human touch and top level support anywhere else

madasahatter

Quote from: Killhippie on Feb 27, 2008, 12:09:44
Thats true Mad but how could you give IDNet support 3 stars, cant remember who it was but I was called back on my mobile and got into a good old chat about mountain bikes after the issue was sorted  ;D you don't get that human touch and top level support anywhere else

I agree gary, but the person who gace that rating probably wanted ALL that - plus them to come round to his/her house, do the cleaning and make them a cup of tea  ;D

Gary

Quote from: Rik on Feb 27, 2008, 12:08:47
Don't know, Gary, but if you don't think much of a service, consider it expensive but stay, it does raise a few questions.
If it does not, its open to so much abuse Rik, we could all charge in and vote any ISP as bad then :-\

Gary

Quote from: madasahatter on Feb 27, 2008, 12:11:04
I agree gary, but the person who gace that rating probably wanted ALL that - plus them to come round to his/her house, do the cleaning and make them a cup of tea  ;D
:rofl: well now you mention it mad, mines a peppermint tea ;)

Rik

Quote from: Killhippie on Feb 27, 2008, 12:09:44

That would have been Simon.
Rik
--------------------

Rik

Quote from: Killhippie on Feb 27, 2008, 12:11:16
If it does not, its open to so much abuse Rik, we could all charge in and vote any ISP as bad then :-\

Shall we go pick on Enta?  >:D
Rik
--------------------

Gary

madasahatter

Quote from: Killhippie on Feb 27, 2008, 12:11:53
:rofl: well now you mention it mad, mines a peppermint tea ;)

:lol: nice try

Noreen

Quote from: Rik on Feb 27, 2008, 12:13:38
Shall we go pick on Enta?  >:D
Yes, because they seem to hate IDNet. Come to think of it they seem to hate all competitors. :evilb:

Rik

Paranoia is a terrible affliction. ;)
Rik
--------------------

Noreen

Kitz seems to have redesigned her site. I liked the previous "opening" version. :(

Rik

It's a bit quieter though. :)
Rik
--------------------

Noreen

Yes but I thought that the opening of the previous version was very slick and individual

Rik

It was, but it tended to wake me up rather abruptly. ;)
Rik
--------------------

Niall

Quote from: Rik on Feb 14, 2008, 18:24:36
I see we're in joint first place, get rating people. :)

(I must get Tim to send a new logo across.)

I just voted and IDnet is top again (joint) with 96.
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

Gary

Quote from: Niall on Feb 27, 2008, 23:24:30
I just voted and IDnet is top again (joint) with 96.
I did that yesterday, seems they definitely do not want IDNet tops ;)