Did anybody lose their PPP session?

Started by Sebby, Feb 19, 2008, 21:47:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

merlin

can someone tell me what gw5 is ,??? i,m on it, is that good or bad ????

Sebby

It's the gateway we connect to. If your username ends @idnet.gw5 then that's the gateway you were assigned to. I believe it was only us that were affected.

Inactive

I am on dsl4, I thought everyone was, obviously only issued to the elite amongst us..  ;D ;D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Simon

It will be your turn next week.   >:D
Simon.
--

Inactive

I am sure you are right Simon, I usually give the kiss of death to such theories..  :rip:
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

'Old timers' tend to be the ones on DSL4, presumably when the new central came on line last year, people began to be allocated to it. Simon hasn't had a response from BT yet on what happened, btw.
Rik
--------------------

psp83

Quote from: Rik on Feb 21, 2008, 09:41:44
'Old timers' tend to be the ones on DSL4, presumably when the new central came on line last year, people began to be allocated to it. Simon hasn't had a response from BT yet on what happened, btw.

I'm on dsl4, i aint an old timer (yet) :P

I'll be a 1yr old idnet user on 27th Feb and a 1yr old idnetter on 24th Feb  ;D

Rik

You've got remarkable linguistic skills for a 1 year-old, Paul. ;)

Didn't the new central come on-stream in March?
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: psp83 on Feb 21, 2008, 11:28:37
I'm on dsl4, i aint an old timer (yet) :P

;D Welcome to the Elite Club.  ;D ;D :thumb:

Lance

Lance
_____

Rik

Thanks, Lance. My guess it that new customers after that time went on gw5, though IDNet do seem to be re-cycling some IP addresses now, though whether that includes the gateway I don't know.
Rik
--------------------