I have a complaint

Started by D-Dan, Feb 26, 2008, 20:32:27

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Dan

OK- My main PC is running memtest (routine maintenance thing) and I can't get in to SecondLife - so I'm bored.

BUT - I have a complaint. I'm used to complaining about things. I'm good at complaining about things. Damn - I enjoy about complaining about things.

So, this so called ISP I have (IDNet) give me nothing to complain about. It's doing my head in. Every time I try to download something (a file, a webpage, media) - it just comes in fast. Where's the fun in that?

I'm still used to Orange - and that feeling of anticipation you get when you fire up firefox and wait to see if your home page loads (nearly a year on - and I miss the buzz - and the accompanying sense of relief when it does - don't miss the sense of dread when it doesn't).

And there's another thing. Why is it that when I phone IDNet - they listen to me and then do something about it. What about that game we pay for (I mean play for) where they read the same script 16 times before putting you through to someone with a different script?

Hmm. I'm getting really fed up of this.

Steve

PS - Murphy - please don't bring your law to bear just yet.
Have I lost my way?

This post doesn't necessarily represent even my own opinions, let alone anyone else's

Sebby

:rofl: :karmic:

I was honestly thinking to myself, "what can this guy complain about?". :)

Malc

:pmsl: That deserves another  :karmic:

Rik

Careful, Steve, you know what we do to people with a sense of humour. ;)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

D-Dan

Have I lost my way?

This post doesn't necessarily represent even my own opinions, let alone anyone else's

Rik

No, remove the humour without anaesthetic. ;)
Rik
--------------------

D-Dan

Ahhh - then I'll just fire an extra couple of units in through the pump - I'll never notice a thing :)
Have I lost my way?

Inactive

Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

colirv

Quote from: D-Dan on Feb 26, 2008, 20:32:27
BUT - I have a complaint. I'm used to complaining about things. I'm good at complaining about things. Damn - I enjoy about complaining about things.
So, this so called ISP I have (IDNet) give me nothing to complain about.

Here's a little song to while away the hours!
Colin

D-Dan

Ahhh - thanks col, that cheered me up once I found the midi file to go with it. Maybe Karaoke on Friday :)
Have I lost my way?

merlin

d-dan there is one area thats worth complaining about, i too was on orange (earth quake type tremors at the mention of the word orange) while i was waiting for something to download on orange, i always had time to make a cup of tea. or a bacon butty, or something .now nothing zippo, now its nothing but internet,internet, i could end up losing weight if i'm not careful

perhaps we can convince idnet to send us K rations every month to tied us over????

Lance

Lance
_____

RA-1972

:rofl: :rofl2: It is true there is nothing to moan about on idnet .