Strange Problem

Started by Takeshatt, Apr 04, 2008, 22:10:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Inactive

Quote from: Malc on Apr 06, 2008, 10:28:44
I'm not too worried, as long as it lasts a year, I'm looking at the HD route as soon as the beeb thing starts next year, hopefully prices will drop a bit when sky has some competition.

The Beeb Satellite thing starts next month Malc.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Malc

I thought it was Mar 2009 here?  ???

That's even better, by the time this new box packs up, it should be even cheaper still.  ;D

Rik

You're confusing the DTT changeover with satelitte, Malc. Satellite is the same for everyone.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Malc

Whats this I read about Granada region first then (Granada re North West)?

Confused.

Inactive

That is the DTT system Malc, ( Freeview ) ..  ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

I don't know, Malc. The BBC/ITV venture is merely to market their own box using the existing signal from Astra 2D (and therefore it can be plugged into any Sky dish installation. I'm not sure how they are going to do the regionalisation.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Inactive

DTT via your aerial, Satellite via your dish. ;)