Increased complaints about Tiscali.

Started by Inactive, Feb 29, 2008, 15:28:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

madasahatter

Quote from: somanyholes on Mar 06, 2008, 13:58:25
been on dictionary.com again have you.

at least mice don't use words like

Hoobs - furry, inquisitive creatures from Hoobland.

Hoobopaedia - a database of everything Hoobs would want to know. Hoobs all over the universe are collecting information for this.

Hoobmobile - the Hoobs' fantastic musical bus.

Twizzletuft - the fluffy top knot on a Hoob's head.

Hoobledigger - a special hooby expression of affection involving much rubbing of noses.

Hoobybooboo - a mistake.

Hoob words for humans

The Peep Planet - the world.

Peeps - adult humans.

Tiddlypeeps - children.

Squigglytiddlepeep - baby.

Wrinkly Peep - old person.

:rofl:

and the hispanic mouse illegal immigrant equivalent of all these words/phrases is?  :whistle:

I detect some real jealousy here  ;D

at least we have a language of our own - much better than (and i quote) "squeak squeak I'm a mouse squeak squeak id net squeak squeak i talk b*LL*X squeak squeak  >:D  ;D

may I say thankyou for taking the time to research my language - I'll do the same for your squeakin language one day....... when i can be squeakin bothered that is..... >:D

o ... and..... squeak squeak squeak as well -  to all you non hispanic mice out there that means......... (I'll leave you wondering ;D)

somanyholes

Quoteb*LL*X

and i thought hoobs where well mannered beings, suitable for childrens television, i will be writing to watchdog and the sun to advise of this dispicable behaviour/language. You will be on childrens tv no more by the time i've finished with you!  >:D

Gary

Quote from: somanyholes on Mar 07, 2008, 08:54:15
and i thought hoobs where well mannered beings, suitable for childrens television, i will be writing to watchdog and the sun to advise of this dispicable behaviour/language. You will be on childrens tv no more by the time i've finished with you!  >:D

Possibly time for the exterminator Rik? For both that is, or end them to the naughty corner  :back:
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

madasahatter

Quote from: somanyholes on Mar 07, 2008, 08:54:15

It's you driving me to distraction with your hoobist antics.  ;D

I'll just have to take it all on the chin and sell my sex booze and drugs story to the Sun. Then when that moneys gone and I'm bankrupt cos you've lost me my living, I'll be turning up on your doorstep to wreak my revenge  8) ;D

Malc

Quote from: Killhippie on Mar 07, 2008, 09:00:50
Possibly time for the exterminator Rik? For both that is, or end them to the naughty corner  :back:

As well as ending that evil red thing  :pullface: