Increased complaints about Tiscali.

Started by Inactive, Feb 29, 2008, 15:28:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik

Moles and smileys, eh Chris? Mmmm... Just make yourself comfortable on this couch, and let's talk about your earliest memories. :)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Moley

:rofl: OMG I just found a smiley sig creator......

Rik

This is a worrying development, Chris. :) You'd better post the link, they'll all want one.
Rik
--------------------

Gary

Quote from: Rik on Mar 04, 2008, 10:32:12
This is a worrying development, Chris. :) You'd better post the link, they'll all want one.
definitely :laugh:
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Moley

http://smileygenerator.us/t/smileyletters/index.php?go=true

I found it easier to create the image then save it rather than link to their site.... but thats just me....

You might be interested to see there are a million smilies on that site Rik.... and here's my two of the day to keep you going....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rik

Guess which one is going straight into use.  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Gary

Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Moley

:argh: I have died and gone to heaven this site was MADE for me.... wish I hadn't found it though gonna be there for hours...... 

Rik

Rik
--------------------

madasahatter

Wish I had the time....

Have bookmarked that for future reference  ;D

Simon

I don't think we'll see Chris for a while...   :D
Simon.
--

Malc

Rik

You made it out of the black hole then, Chris? :)
Rik
--------------------

Moley

I did Rik, and I don't think I will ever be the same again.... beware the woman possessing smilies  :eek4:

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Niall

I would laugh, but I'll stop myself short of being smug. I made that mistake with Nildram when it was the same quality we see here now.

You never know what will happen to IDnet in the future. Things could change that force the current owners to sell up. Everyone has their price, and in this market a good offer is hard to turn down.
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

madasahatter

Quote from: Niall on Mar 05, 2008, 20:09:00
You never know what will happen to IDnet in the future. Things could change that force the current owners to sell up. Everyone has their price, and in this market a good offer is hard to turn down.

Unfortunately, that's quite true  :(

But hey - in the words of the song - let's enjoy it while we can  :)

Captain K

But that's where the monthly contract comes into its own.  If any of the big players with poor reputations come along waving their cheque book, the customer base will be off like a shot, which of course means that IDNet might not be as attractive to a purchaser as another ISP.  Also, IDNet will doubtless be aware that its their service and reliability that binds their customer base to them, not a clause-laden contract.  If those attributes go, so does the domestic customer base - overnight!  :eek4:
Bruce.

I don't trust Camels.  Or any other creature that can go a week without a drink.

madasahatter

that would be the one big saving grace, and the one thing that might well save us from the perils of "da big boys" - they know that we would be off like a shot.

the only problem with that, is that options of smaller ISPs to move to is decreasing all the time  :(

Rik

That is the big issue now. There's just a handful of companies that I would consider at the moment.
Rik
--------------------

Simon

A very small handful!  I really don't know where I would have gone, had it not been for IDNet.  Probably Zen, maybe Firefly, Namesco or O2.
Simon.
--

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Simon

I did look at Newnet.  There was a reason why I discounted them - lack of any webspace, I think.
Simon.
--

Rik

That wouldn't bother me too much. They do have quite small data allowances these days, I believe, though.
Rik
--------------------